REQUEST4- smut

Jake had asked everybody in the team 10 house to help him film a video. You, Chance, Anthony, Erika, Tessa, Jake, Ivan, Emilio, and Nick all went downstairs to see what video he needed help filming. "thank you all for coming!!!" jake yells through the megaphone as you all cover your ears because it was so loud. "jake!" tessa yells "my bad oops haha" he yells again. "welcome team 10 members to the kiss wheel game!" jake says. You all now realized that he needed you guys to play with him and he was already filming. "ok ok ok this is how the game works" he says looking at the camera while the rest of us stand there confused. "i wrote down everybody who is playings name and what you do is spin the wheel and kiss whoever it lands on!" he yells pointing at the camera "who is first?" he adds on.

Erika walks up and kisses jake "i kissed somebody, whos next?" she laughs. you look behind you and roll your eyes so nobody would see. you think erika is great but its hard to act like youre fine when she does that stuff with jake. "alright Anthony! you're up!!" jake says. Anthony walks ups and spins the wheel. it spins for a bit then lands and tessa. he walks up to her and smiles, grabs her cheek, then kisses her for just enough time. "thats nice guys OKAY next!" jake announces. "tessa since you were kissed now its your turn to get kissed again! spin!" he says. Tessa spins the wheel and it lands on Emilio, she walks up to him and kisses his cheek. "cheater!" nick says as he points at tessa "you never said where!!" she says back laughing

"Y/N! its your turn!" jakes says "wait i thought it was emilios turn though" you tell him "well tessa cheated so its your turn spin!" he told me. You spun the wheel crossing your fingers hoping for jake, not just because you liked him, you wanted to make erika jealous mad a bit. you were petty that way. The wheel stops spinning and you see it lands on chance. you werent mad, second choice. you thought to yourself. Chance looked pretty happy about it and quickly walked up to you, grabbed your face and kissed you, for a long time. his hands made it down to your butt and grabbed it. "alright guys ok next" jake cuts chance off putting his arm between us. I walk away and chance slaps my butt. It didnt bother you, in fact you were fine with it.

"alright guys its my turn" chance says. jake rolls his eyes not trying to avoid the camera. chance spins and jake looks nervous, you wonder why jake looked nervous. the wheel stops spinning and it lands on you. chance walks back up to you, picks you up, kisses you, and sets you on the table. he walks away winking at camera. "ivan your turn!" jake yells quickly and sets me off the table. Ivans spin lands on Nick, they laugh and just hug. "Thats it for this video cya guys later!" jake says then slaps your butt before putting his hand over the camera.

Erika puts her hand on jakes back and whispers in his ear. they head upstairs to talk, tessa heads up to her room and overhears there conversation. Tessa went back downstairs and told the rest of us what she heard. "guys i overheard their convo, they broke up but they said there wouldnt be any hard feelings and they would remain friends" tessa said "oh no" both ivan and emilio said. You heard erika go into her room and shut the door. "Y/N why dont you go talk to jake ill talk to erika" tessa says. "oh ok alright" you told her.

You knock on jakes door and he opens it. "what happened?" you asked as if you didnt know already. "Erika and I have decided that it will be the best if we are just friends, no hard feelings, no pettiness between the two of us." "Did you ever really... love her?" you ask quietly "Not really love, but shes a good person." jake tells you scooting closer to you. both of you lean in and close your eyes. you connect lips and kiss for a couple seconds before jake says "ive had feelings for you since you moved in here" "Ive had feelings for you too jake" you tell him leaning back now kissing again.

He leans back against his headboard on his bed setting you in his lap, running his fingers through your hair while still kissing you. he moves off your lips and down to your neck leaving hickeys behind. you let out small, quiet, moans while his hands explore under your shirt. he lifts your shirt up and his hand making it to your bra clip, he unclips it and starts massaging your breasts gently while still making hickeys on your neck. he stands up while with your legs around his waist and lays you back down on the bed. he takes off his shirt and unbuttons your shorts. you grab his hand before he could take off the shorts "im sorry but i cant do this when erika is here, its too soon, sorry." you tell him trying to stay quiet. "its okay i understand" he says before kissing you again.

You get up from the bed and fix your hair so nobody could tell, clip your bra back, and button ups your jeans. "stay here for a minutes after i walk out" you told jake "okay" he says smiling. you walk back downstairs and tessa asks if everything is okay with jake. "hes fine dont worry" you said hiding a smile.

this one is another long one and another requested one! hope you enjoy this one and let me know if these are a good story length or do you want shorter than this or even longer.

requested by Jess_N_05