C13- jakes jealous

Jake had won some tickets to a la dodgers game and he decided to take you with him because he had 2 tickets
You guys got to the stadium and found your seats and waited for the game to start.
"These seats are amazing jake good job"
"Thanks, are you hungry there is a guy selling food right there" "yeah sure that sounds great. Excuse me sir?"
"Hi what can I get you?" As he puts his hand on my shoulder
"Umm I'll take a popcorn, Jake what do you want?" "I'll have a popcorn as well thanks" Jake pays him and the vender leaves
*time skip 5 minutes later the game is starting*
The vender sits down next to you because there is an empty seat and Jake grew uncomfortable
"What's your name cutie?" The vender asks
"Her name is mine" Jake comes in
You just sit there uncomfortable you thought that Jake could trust you enough to tell him you had a boyfriend
The vender leaves clearly ticked off
Jake puts his arm behind your head and tells you that he loves you. Jake then goes to the bathroom and you're sitting in the seats alone until the vender comes back again and sits in jakes spot because the other seat was now taken "let's try this again shall we? You live around here?"
You didn't reply and just focused on the game
In your head you were think oh Jake just come back all ready "ok wanna play that way here's my number and you should call me" you threw the paper with his number on the ground and saw Jake walking down the stairs "dude get away from her" Jake says aggressively "or what?" The vender said. Jake then pushed him on the stairs on he other side and grabs my arm. "We are leaving I don't want to be here with him we can watch the game on the tv"  we get in the car and pull out of the parking lot and Jake kisses me and says "you're mine"

I hope that was long enough and what you guys were wanting thanks for suggesting and reading!!