C7- 1 year - Smut

Its Jake and your 1 year together and he wanted to take you out for a fun night.
You had records text form jake
Picking you up at 4
You told him you wanted nothing fancy because you guys were super casual nothing fancy even for 1 year

    You had on black denim, black tank top with a red plaid flannel over it.

He picked you up and you guys went go-karting and ate dinner afterwards you guys went to a hotel jake had booked for the night

In the elevator

Jake pushes you against the wall right after the door closes and starts to kiss you. You get out the elevator still making out and jakes unlocks the hotel room door and lands on you on the bed. Both of you rolled around on the bed still making out then jake takes off his shirt and removes your shorts, he then takes off your flannel and takes off his pants and grinds against you. You let out small moans while he slides your underwear off he finally takes off his boxers and your shirt and thrusts into you, you moan louder now and your nails dig into his back. You guys had finished and you had put on his t-shirt and finished off the night making out during a Netflix binge watch session.

It feels like it's been forever since I last posted and I'm sorry about that I really didn't think anybody liked them until I saw I saw comments say update and stuff so thank you so much!! And also thx for 2k reads!!