| 6 |

My eyes opened at the sound of my alarm going off. I grabbed my phone, shut it off, and sit up rubbing my face before pushing my hair away. And of course, I had dark under eyes after a restless night. I wore skinny black jeans with a full-sleeved tight top, debating whether I should take the hoodie. Putting my hair up in a messy bun and grabbing my bag with my hoodie in case it was cold after three in the noon, I made my way down the staircase to see mom making some food.

I smile grabbing the coffee she poured for me. She lifts up her eyebrows to ask how I was and I shrug sipping the coffee.

"Your dad is leaving for work, should I tell him to drop you?" I shook my head placing the mug down.

"I wanna walk a bit, It's a nice weather today"

She smiled nodding. My dad left before me while I had some filling breakfast. I didn't wanna think about anything today. I decided on walking through the market and just shopping for random things to get my mind off things.

And the minute I opened my front door my heart just pop out in shock. Now I didn't wanna do anything and just sulk in my bedroom. Unfortunately, I had to step out and go for my classes because I had a test. I gulp closing the door behind me, pretending I didn't see that man in front of me.

I just walked out the porch and took a left without glancing at him and started walking. It was quiet and I heard no steps behind me. So I sigh walking to the bus stop but I saw no bus and I didn't wanna stop walking so I decided to just get some exercise and walk those ten minutes to my class.

"How long are you gonna walk?" I screamed covering my mouth as a voice right near my left ear said that.

"What the hell!?" I yelled stepping back as he stood there with his hands in his pockets, he was wearing a black hoodie, and jeans, unlike the first time I saw him, he stared at me while that black car he was leaning on minutes ago was moving up to us. I glance back at the car which pulls up next to us and stops. I blink at him with disbelief before grumbling.

"Stop it, Seriously. You are acting like a creepy stalker" I stated.

"That I am" I rose my eyebrows at him and with no response to my statement, I turned around walking faster but he pulled me back by my hand.

"Let me drop you-"

"No! Just leave! god! why can't you see how much I have to suffer just looking at your face Jaxson!?" I yelled out pushing all my emotions into those words and when I look up to see his face, something just didn't settle right. His face was hard as always, but his eyes held that weird sad look.

Ignoring it I tried to leave him alone but he pulled me into his chest. I struggled to hit his hand and push his back but I could barely make him budge.

"Don't fucken hit me Isla. I swear-"

"What? You gonna put a bullet on my chest and push me into a lake?"

That wasn't needed, I could see that memory flash across his eyes, and for the first time this morning, I seriously worried for my life. He wasn't a nice man, he was a threat to me and to my life. But I should not have said that.

"Hey!" I yelled thrashing around and he took my bag tossed it to the driver and threw me over his shoulders. I could hardly move because of his hands and suddenly I have pushed inside that car and the doors were locked.

"Drive," He said and I glare at him.

"Glare at me again I dare you" He warned and I looked away.

"What are you even trying to do Jaxson?" I asked. My eyes looked outside and as the silence settled I turned my head to him, my hands fold against my chest and I wait for him to speak. He just sighs.

"Well? What are you trying to do!? I did what you told me to. Then why the hell are you here?!" I asked again, this time my voice held the anger and he could hear that. He glanced at me once as the car stopped right in front of the building.

It annoyed me. He knew everything about me. He found everything about me in a matter of few hours and I could've avoided him if only I did not meet Sam. Or walked near that road I saw Jaxson at.

He got off making me chuckle in disappointment and opened my door. I rolled my eyes grabbed my bag and got out. But before I could walk past him he grabbed my elbow bringing me back again.

"I'll pick you up."

"No need, I have some work with my friend," I said but he just squeezed my arm making me wince.

"I'll be here waiting," He said leaning in and speaking right near my ear. I shiver at his voice and stood still unable to move as he lets go of my head.

"Stop stalking me" I whispered before leaving him and running to the class.

And just like that, my day passed by as quickly as I could imagine and I stood at the large gates of the building I walked out of, watching his car right in front of me. He stood there, waiting as I tried my best to hide that new feeling so sparks inside.

Was It anger? Curiosity for his actions or was it that feeling I felt years ago when I left my hometown for good? But there was anger somewhere in all those feelings, seeing him just made me feel like I was missing something and I hated that.

"Why are you here?"

With a stern voice, I asked. There was fear in me, something I could not explain and something about him was different now, he was different, a grown man whose face I could no longer read.

"Get in the car Isla"

"Why are you here!? Why can't you leave me alone!"

With that he grabbed me by my neck, pulling my body to coiled with his and I cry out softly holding my hands between our chests while he looked down at me with anger.

"I said, get in the damn car or I'll throw you over my shoulder and toss you in."