s e x t á n

School was closed for winter vacation and since it was snowing, you were cuddled up in your blanket on the bed with a cup of hot chocolate. Looking out your window, you gazed at the white landscape. 

"So comfortable." you fell back on your bed rest and took a sip of your hot choc. Just then, your phone chimed. You immediately picked up the phone and smiled when you saw a notification from Emil.

icelandic.jpeg: what's up?

error404: just chilling in bed with some hot choc. you?

icelandic.jpeg: well i just finished shoveling the drive way. 

error404: poor you 

icelandic.jpeg: i know :(

icelandic.jpeg: mind if i come over?

error404: sure np

icelandic.jpeg: is there anybody at home?

error404: my mom but don't worry she won't bother us

icelandic.jpeg: okay i guess i'll be there in a few minutes

error404: cool

----

In no time, Emil was already at your place, sitting on a chair near your bed. You were still in your bed, covered in the blanket. 

"This is from Rigel." Emil gave you a bag and you took it.

"What's the occasion?" you asked.

"Christmas." He replied.

"Oh, right. It's coming in a few days." You smiled as you took out the wrapped rectangular shaped box out and unwrapped it to reveal a novel by your favorite author.

"Woah." You stared at it, "I didn't think he'd actually get me this!" 

While you were squealing about the book with such a bright smile on your face, Emil felt a little fuzzy inside. He loved your smile but something bothered him. Would you still smile that brightly if he gifted you something?

Besides that, he also wondered if you liked Rigel and that what he asked. You answered with a smile,

"I like him as my friend. That's all." 

"I see." He nodded, feeling a little relieved at that. You kept the book back in the box and kept it and the bag aside. 

"What's new?" you asked.

"Nothing, I guess." He sighed, "On a scale of one to ten, how bored are you right now?"

"Nine thousand." You replied. 

"On Christmas..." He started and then paused before looking at you, "Do you maybe... want to go anywhere?"

"Just both of us... alone?" You asked.

"Yes."

"Sounds like a date to me." You smirked.

"Whatever you want to call it." He smiled, "What do you think?"

"I'm down." 

________________________________________________ 

MERRY CHRISTMAS (EVE)!!!

I can't believe the Christmas chapters have been published on the right time, like whaaat??

Anyway, YOU'RE GOING ON A DATE WITH ICEY

Hope you liked the chapter, please vote, leave a comment, and follow me if you haven't already!

Love,

Platinum <3