s e x

(A/N About the heading, if someone misunderstands, tell them it means "six" in Icelandic. Also, this isn't a lemon chapter)

unknownymity: yah i did thanks 4 asking ded boi

You typed down the reply, sent it and waited for Rigel to reply. Strangely enough, he wasn't.

"That's weird." you mumbled thoughtlessly.

From what you knew, whenever you'd send a message to Rigel, he would reply immediately. And that wasn't the case now. You shrugged, concluding that he was busy.

"What is?" Asked Emil as he opened up a door and let you go in first.

"Oh, um... nothing." you shook your head and examined the big room.

" you shook your head and examined the big room

(A/N the bedroom is something like this. It's big and quite simple)

"You've got a nice room." you complimented and sat on the couch which was on the side, near the balcony. 

"Thanks. Make yourself comfortable." Emil sat across you on a white chair. There was silence between both of you. While it ruled, you continued looking around.

"Say," you started. Emil turned to you with a curious look on his face.

"Do you know this guy named Rigel?" You asked.

"Yeah, I do," he nodded, "What about him?"

"We talk on tumblr and he said that he's your friend." you stated and sat back.

"Oh," Emil nodded again, "He's a mysterious guy."

"What does he look like?" You asked.

"He told me not to reveal anything about him." he added and looked at you, "Especially to you."

"Oh." you exhaled.

"Anyway, shall we start? Time is running out." Emil reminded.

You nodded and got out your materials and in no time, both of you started on the assignment.

__________

Halfway through the assignment, Lukas came in with some ice cold fruit juice, chocolate chip cookies and chips.

"How is it going?" He asked as he set the tray of goodies on the table.

"So far, so good. Thanks." you replied with a smile.

"If it's alright with you, would you like to stay for lunch?" Asked Lukas.

"Of course! I'd love to." you grinned.

"Nice. Have fun, both of you." Lukas flashed a tiny, two second smile and walked out.

A comfortable silence then followed. Every five minutes, you'd find your eyes falling on Emil, who was hard at work.

The way his pale blond hair smoothly fell over his eyes sort of mesmerized you. His purple- blue eyes glimmered yet they hid mysteries behind him.

His penmanship looked like a glimpse of heaven. His black, body hugging, v- neck shirt made him a lot hotter than he already was.

I'm smitten.

"Is something up?" He glanced at you.

"Nothing." you shook your head and blushed. He almost caught you checking him out.

I'm smitten.

You finger combed your hair a little before getting back to writing. Within minutes, you munched on a cookie and drank all the fruit juice in your glass in one go.

Before you knew it, you needed the bathroom.

"Emil." you called and stood up.

"Hmm?" He looked at you.

"I'll be right back."

With that, you ran off to the bathroom and did your business. As you were slowly making your way back to Emil's room, your phone chimed.

Four messages.

aestheticallydead: heyo convict sorry bout that I had guests over

aestheticallydead: you're telling me everything that happened there bc I want to tease Emil

unknownymity: lol ok

aestheticallydead: ok gtg you better not forget to text me later!

unknownymity: ok ok ttyl 

___________________________________

Hey, lovelies! How is the story going on so far? Hope you're liking it! Sorry about publishing it late today. I totally forgot lol.

Please do leave a vote and comment telling me what you think!

Hugs and kisses,

Platinum

___________________________________