Byakuya Togami x bisexual! Reader x Toko Fukawa

This is the only picture I have with byakuya and Toko together hehe... I don't really like byakuya that much so yea pleasedontshootme
I H A V E N O I D E A H O W T O W R I T E T H I S I A M S O R R Y Y
Requested by @HentaiTeacher666
Also I've decided that I'm not gonna allow anymore threesomes cuz I'm soooo baaad at writing them sorryyyy!

(Y/N)'s POV
I have to tell them
I have to come out sometime soon
But...
What if I'm not accepted by them...
What if I'm shunned from the group?!
What if-
No.
Thinking about 'what ifs' is a waste of time.
I should just tell them that I'm bisexual, dammit.

"H-Hey, (Y-Y/N)-Chan, you said you'd h-help me illustrate the b-book." A stuttering female voice asked. I looked at her and nodded. It was Toko Fukawa, the shsl writing prodigy and my best friend (andalsomycrushbutthatcomeslater).
"Ah! I'm coming now, Toko-Chan!" I said, jumping up from my seat and chasing after her.
"Toko-Chaaan! You're too faaast!" I whined, not looking where I was going. I slammed into a tall boy with blond hair.
"Hey! Watch where you're running, you plebeian!" He yelled, pushing his glasses up his nose.
"A-Ah! I'm sorry!" I apologised quickly and chased after Toko, but she was dashing...towards me?
"Byakuya-Sama! Are you okay?!" She cried, completely ignoring me.
Oh. So this was her Byakuya-Sama. He was quite cute actually.

"Get out of my way." He barked.
"B-Byakuya-Sama...?" Toko whispered shakily before tears began streaming down her face.
"Toko-Chan! Face it! You deserve soooo much better than that asshole!" I cried, shaking her by the shoulders. "Aaaanyways! We have a book to illustrate!" I dragged her down the hall behind me. Now I was more determined than ever that I would confess to her.

~time skip~
"H-Hey... Toko-Chan... Can you take a look at this...?" I asked quietly.

I had drawn the coloured illustration for the book cover but had hidden some words inside the picture (Anyone read the tenth circle by Jodi Piccoult? No? Okay).
"Toko, there are some words hidden in this picture so I want you to find them." I told her.
"O-Okay. U-Um... Toko... I... R-Really... Like... you... can... we... g-go... out... maybe..." she read. "Oh, (Y/N)-Chan! You know that I'm for Byakuya-Sama! I love you too but I belong to my Master!" She cried. My heart dropped into my shoes and shattered into a million pieces. Hmm... I should've expected that...

Wait. I have an idea.

"T-Toko-Chan... what if... you were with me and Byakuya. Like a three way relationship." I said tentatively. I saw her face light up and look like a kid on Christmas.
"Oh, (Y/N)-Chan! That's a great idea! We have to go see Byakuya-Sama right away! Forget the illustrations for now!" She grabbed my hand and dragged me away, but not before I hit ctrl-s and saved the confession picture. I would have hated to lose it.

"BYAKUYA-SAMAAAAA!!!" Toko screamed, while dashing over to the lemon haired boy.
"What now, plebeian?" He asked impatiently. Blushing and apologising when I gave him a death stare that said 'she is my best friend. Hurt her and you die'.
"W-What d-d-do you n-ne-need, Fukawa?" He mumbled stuttering. Hehe! my death stare works every time!
"Well I was wondering..." She started nervously, touching the tips of her fingers together. "WOULDYOULIKEYOBEINARELATIONSHIPWITHMEAND(Y/N)!?!?" She yelled quickly. I stared intently at the blond boy, daring him to say no to my best friend. He looked at me, blushed and bowed his head down.
"Y-Yes, Fukawa, I would..." he mumbled monotonously. But I swear I heard him mutter 'I only really love (y/n) though...'
"Say that again, asshole?!" I shouted, raising my fist.
"NO! (Y/N)! If you hit master, you'll be e-expelled! I don't want that!" Toko shrieked, tears in her eyes. I stopped immediately once I saw them, glistening In her eyes.
"After all. We are all in a r-relationship." She giggled giddily. 'True true' I thought to myself. I had to 'love' Togami. I mean his blush was cute. And I mean REALLY CUTE!! I guess he was kinda sweet if he wanted to be. Yeah. We would be the best lovers ever.

Yeah boi I finished my last ever three way oneshot (probably). Yea the confession with the words hidden in the picture was something I saw in the book, the tenth circle by Jodi Piccoult. Anyone read it? No? Okay.