{14} The New Show

Riele's POV

Nickelodeon and Disney Channel are collabing into order to is create a new reality show called Teen Couples Therapy. It is made up six couples from both brands, who are having problems in their relationship. The couples stay in a house together and are counseled daily by a therapist that lives at the house with them.

Jace and I  just found out that we are going to be on the show.

I am excited to finally sit down and talk about everything that is holding us back. I know he sees me as more than just a friend, but I don't understand why he is so afraid to love me. He insists that he loves Isabella, but he constantly tells me that I am is number one and that no other girl in this world could ever make him feel the way that I make him feel. This boy sends so many mixed messages to both Isabella and myself.

I have come to the conclusion that both Isabella and I are being strung along by Jace. His constant mixed emotions and unclear signals caused us to resent one another. I can't say enough how sorry I am with how I acted. It is not Isabella's fault, it's my fault and Jace's fault. We all played a part in this messed up love triangle.

"Riele, are you ready? The Limousine is here." my mom told me from downstairs.

"I'm coming!" I shouted as I grabbed my suitcases dragging them down the stairs.

"Bye mom! I love you!" I told her giving her a hug.

"I love you too baby." she replied squeezing me. Once we finally let go, I rolled my suitcases and myself out of the house and to the waiting Limousine.

"I can take those ma'am. You can go ahead and climb into the back." The driver told me taking my suitcases.

"Thank you!" I replied climbing into the back seat.

I stayed close to the door as I stared at them.

"Are you ready for this?"

"As ready as I'll ever be.

This is the end of What About Me? you all have been amazing loyal readers. Thank you for sticking with me through the long breaks in between chapters. I am a college student with terrible time management. After I finish the Cameron Boyce and China Ann McClain book, I will start writing Teen Couples Therapy

Love,

LaLa