{09} Together Again

Hey guys, this is just a short chapter to show how the girls are together. Lets try to get this chapter at least 20 comments! Please and thank you!
(P.S. I can't wait to hear what everyone has to say!)

Riele's POV
I'm super excited, guess who came to visit Reiya and I! My second sister Aisha. Her and Reiya have been best friends since diapers. I. In fact they're more like sisters, which makes her my sister by default!

Right now Aisha and Reiya are getting ready for their date. I'm going to hang out with Cree and Jaheem. Jace is coming too; we haven't seen each other, except at work, since Isabela's party last weekend.

Ugh...Isabela...don't get me started on her! I still don't see what her issue is. Okay I won the heart of the guy she's been going after for years so what; who cares!

"RiRi, you're making that constipation face again. Which, means you're thinking about that girl again. What's her name again?" Aisha asked as she searched through Reiya's closet.

"Nothing special, I just call her what she is irrelevant." I joked laughing

Reiya walked into the room and dropped down on her bed, "hmmm, I couldn't helped but hear the word irrelevant. Are we talking about Kira?"

"Nope the other one!" I told her

"Oh okay, the Kira in training!" She said

"While we're still talking about irrelevant. Did y'all see that blonde trying to jump in?" Aisha asked us laying down on the edge of the bed.

"No, but I'm guessing it was Audrey. She follows Kira everywhere she goes." Reiya explained

I thought about it for a second, " oh she plays Cherry on the Thundermans!"

"Anyway, that blonde "cherry" bomb. Tried to jump you guys. So, me being the amazing and loyal best friend/ sister that am." She paused just to flip her hair causing Reiya and I to roll our eyes "run up to her, took off my heel and told her to back her bitch ass up before my heel accidentally bashed her head."

Reiya and I looked at each other before cracking up, "So, what did she do?"

"She didn't have the nerve to step to me, so she left with her tail between her legs after apologizing." She explained as she got off the bed and walked back to the closet

"As much fun as our bitchy conversations are. We all must get ready!" Aisha told us as she  put on her "pimp" hat "Now my loyal hoes it's time for us to get pretty!..Although when you look like this it's hard not to!"

4 hours later
Riele

4 hours laterRiele

Reiya

Aisha

Aisha

The three of us stood in front of the mirror admiring our beauty before Aisha turned to to Reiya, "Your boyfriend better bring me yellow roses

The three of us stood in front of the mirror admiring our beauty before Aisha turned to to Reiya, "Your boyfriend better bring me yellow roses."