{10} Confusion (Part 1)

Riele's POV
After we got dressed my sisters and I walked downstairs to the living room. As soon as we sat on the couch the doorbell rang.
We looked at each other and rolled our eyes, "how convenient...well I'm not getting that! I just sat down."

To call the three of us stubborn would be an understatement. We stared for probably about five minutes before the banging on the door increased causing me to break away. I sighed, "Fine, I'll get it."

I reluctantly left the comfort of the couch and answered the door. No surprise it was just Jaheem and Cree. No offense completely love them, but come on their lovey dovey relationship makes them total dweebs. "Hey dorks, good to see ya!"

"Regina!" They screamed together

"Come in losers! We're waiting on Jace!"

---15 minutes later---
There was another knock on the door, but this time Aisha answered it. Of course it once again was not Jace. It was his older brother, my future brother-in-law, Zander!

"Hi, you must be Zander!" Aisha smiled pulling him into a hug "It's nice to finally meet my best friend's boyfriend!"

"Oh, so I'm guessing you're the infamous Aisha! I've heard so-" Zander was interrupted by-

"Stop for a moment (she puts her hand up), Aisha is never infamous always famous! Now continue." She smirked making him squirm.

"Um, okay? Sorry about that famous Aisha!" He clearly was uncomfortable "Well you look very pretty, your outfit is on point."

She smiled enjoying making Zander feel uncomfortable, "Thank you!"

"Does my beautiful girlfriend happen to be nearby?" He questioned looking behind her.

Before Aisha could open her mouth my sister ran past her into her boyfriend's arms. Zander lifted her up off the ground spinning her in a slow circle as they shared a sweet kiss.

"I missed you Bubble Butt!" Reiya screamed as Zander lowered her into her feet.

"I missed you too Pretty Girl!" He replied handed her the most beautiful bouquet of flowers I have ever seen "I asked the florist for the most beautiful flowers in the store, so she brought me these. Looking at them next to you I now see that they could never compare to the flower I love to hold and kiss everyday. Nothing and no one compares to you baby."

(Just pretend like the plastic wrapping is surrounding it)

Okay, I have to admit all of had tears in our eyes even hard hitter Aisha and testosterone filled Jaheem! It was just the cutest thing ever!

"I need to get a Zander!" Cree blurted out.

"Cree! You have a Jaheem!" Jaheem exclaimed offended and hurt.

"I know babe and I love My Jaheem! You're mine and only mine!"

---20 minutes later---

Jace finally walked through the door, 35 minutes late! Oh well, I missed him to much to stay mad.

"JACE!!" I squealed running to him.

"Rie, sorry I'm late Bela couldn't figure out what to wear." He explained rolling his eyes as he pulled me into a hug.

"Wait, Jace why is she here she almost put me in the hospital!" I shouted fuming with rage. How could he invite his ex-girlfriend!

"Almost being the keyword, so get over it!" the Selena Gomez impersonator screamed as she walked into my living room "Besides anywhere Jace goes I go."

"You know you're pretty clingy for an ex-girlfriend." I told her walking closer to her.

"Woah, who said I'm an ex-girlfriend!"

"I did!"

Isabela laughed walking closer to me, "in what world would I be his ex-girlfriend?" She leaned over a bit staring into my eyes.

"In this world because I'm his girlfriend!"