Dare 2!

Author: A dare from @TheEdgelordGladion . Wow so many dares! Gladion, you have to play a round of paintball with Hau, Lillie, Sun, and Moooooon...

Gladion: STOP TEASING ME ABOUT MOON!!! WHY DO YOU CRAZY LUNATICS SHIP ME WITH HER?!?!?Fine, I'll call them...

-----------10 Minutes Later-----------

*knock knock knock*

Author: I got it! *opens door* Hey, everyone!

Hau: Hey there! *he's of course eating a malasada*

Lillie: Nice to see you again, Miss Author.

Moon: Hi there...

Sun: *he crossed his arms and he smiled* Hey, Author. Hey Glads, wherever he might be.

Author: Hey everyone! Gladion's inside...*she stepped aside to let them in*

Moon: *she saw Gladion first, and blushed* H-Hey, G-Gladion....

Author: I SMELL A SHIP!

Sun: Yep~ *fist bumps Author*

Author: Eyyy!

Gladion: -_- Hey Moon...So, EVERYONE GET YOUR BUTTS OVER HERE I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Hau: Ehhhh...Ok....*he ran over there, as well as everyone else*

Gladion: So, yeah, we're doing paintball...Please don't shoot me in the butt...And...Oh wait, Author, we need a field to play in...

Author: No you don't...YOU NEED SOME MILK!

*everyone facepalmed*

Author: Fine, I'll get it ready...*she snapped her fingers, and a huge field with tall grass came into sight*

Gladion: Hmm, nice.

Author: *she clapped, and everyone got paintball guns and extra paintballs if they ran out* Here...Oh, yeah...*she clapped again, and some wooden planks were put into the field for protection* ...There. This is going to be the second Attack on Titan...

Lillie: Thank you, Miss Author! Now...When do we start?

Author: NOW!!!!!!

Gladion: Oh, shoot! *he ran toward some wooden planks and hid behind them*

Hau: AH! *he got down on all fours, and hid in the tall grass*

Lillie: I-I'm so s-scared! Hope my dress doesn't get dirty from the paint... *she was shaking, but she ran towards Moon* I'm gonna get you, M-Moon!

Moon: Huh? *she turned towards Lillie, but she got shot* Well, ya got me...oh, and if the paint gets on your dress Lillie, it washes off. *she walked off*

Sun: Heh...One's already out...Wait, is that Gladion? *he shot towards Gladion*

Gladion: AH!!! *he ducked just in time, and he shot back at Sun*

Sun: Dang it...I'm out. *he held his hands up and walked away*

Author: *she spoke in a mic* Hello? TESTING, TESTING!!!!!

Hau: *he covered his ears* Turn it down!

Gladion: TURN IT DOWN TO ZERO!!!

Author: Oh, sorry...*turns down* Anyway, so, the results for now are... Lillie,Gladion and Hau are still in, and Sun and Moon are out. Good luck!

Gladion: *he saw Hau* Hmm...*he shot at him*

Hau: *he got shot in the leg* OW! *he rubbed his leg* Looks like-owowowowow-I'm out...

Gladion: *sigh* Suck it up, ya big baby...

*Hau scowled, then walked off*

Lillie: I'm nervous...Ooh, wait, where's Gladion...?!

Gladion: Hmm...*he looked around* Oh God, where's Lillie...?

Lillie: Huh? Ooh...heh...*she saw Gladion, and shot him in the butt*

Gladion: 0-0 OW! I said not to shoot me in the butt! *he jumped up, and now his black pants had pink-and-white paint on them* God, Lillie-!

*Lillie hugged Gladion*

Lillie: OhmygoshI'msosososososososorrybigbrotherpleasepleaseforgiveme

*Gladion's face turned red*

Gladion: Can't...breathe...

Everyone: Aww~!

Moon: I want to hug him, too! *she hugged Gladion*

Gladion: HELP!!!!!

Hau: Don't forget me! *he hugged Gladion*

Gladion: Mala...sada ki...d...don't...touch me...

Sun: *he shrugged* Meh. *he hugged Gladion*

Gladion: AUTHOR HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

Author: NOPE!!!!! *she hugged Gladion* GROUP HUG~

Gladion: *he looked at you* READER-CHAN/-SAN, HELP!!!!!!! I'M GONNA DIE!!!!!!! JFIWOAOENGAOINGOKNAOGNOAINEGOIANEGPINAEGPNIAPEGNIPAIENGPIANEGPINAPIEGN

Truth or Dare: Starring Gladion! (Pokemon Sun and Moon)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara