❣Chapter 2❣

Chapter 2

April's POV

OH GOD!! He was coming over and I was still a wreck! I went and put on my ying yang crop top and my black denim shorts and my pink fuzzy socks. I put my hair and in a neat bun and put on a little bit of makeup and my strawberry eos. I looked at myself in the mirror and I heard the doorbell ring. I took one last look and went to the door. I opened the door and there he stood wearing a under armor sweatshirt and neon green basketball shorts. "I brang some snacks casue I didn't know if you had any since you just moved in." he said. I thanked him and invited him in. He removed his shoes and walked put the snacks on the table. "So" I said " Do you wanna watch the movie then go to the park or just hang out here?" "umm" he said it doesn't really matter to me but I guess we can decide after the movie." So I showed him into my bedroom. He sat on my bed and I started the movie. I went to go get the snacks and when I came back he was under my covers. "Sorry.. I was cold and I didn't see any blankets" he said. I laughed and said that I was cold too. I grabbed my sweatshirt and put it over my clothes. I got under the cover too and I felt this chill run through me because we were so close. Our shoulders were touching and I looked over at him and saw him staring at me. We ate the snacks and continued watching the movie. After the movie we started watching some other movies until it got pretty late. I looked at him and saw his eyes opening and closing. Then he fell asleep and his head slowly fell on my shoulder. I felt my heart jump. I could smell his fresh strawberry scent. I heard something and I saw lights outside and realized my parents had gotten home! If my parents found me with a boy I would be in huge trouble! I woke him up and told him that he had to leave through the back door. "Whoa what's wrong? he asked. "MY PARENTS ARE HOME!!! If they found me with a boy im gonna get In huge trouble!" I yelled. He grabbed his shoes and told me that he would text me later. I went back to my room and heard the my parents open the door. "Hi honey! How did your day go?" my mom asked. "It went by great! I met our neighbor today and he was really nice." I squealed. "Oh you mean the Griers? Oh yeah. Their mother came over today and invited us to go to dinner at their house tomorrow night." she said. " Sounds fun" I said and helped my dad bring in the groceries. I went back into my room and saw my phone light up. I looked at it and saw that it was a message from Hayes.

Hayes: Did we get caught? :)

April: Nahh We left no trace ;)

Hayes: My mom said that you were coming over tomorrow night?

April: Yah x) But do you still wanna go to the park tomorrow?

Hayes: Yah see you tomorrow April

April: Night

Hayes: Night boo

HE CALLED ME BOO!!! I got under the covers and squealed. I could smell where we had just had been. I went to sleep with a big smile and couldn't wait for tomorrow.