Little blue boy and daddy anti

SPOOPY MONTH!!!!!!

Type: Sub Ethan/Dom Anti
Ship:Cranksepticeye
Words:1268
P.O.V:Ethan's

"Ethan I just realized you are the opposite of me I have green hair and blue eyes you have green eyes a blue hair."

"They're hazel asshole."

"Ouch"

"You said you didn't care what people called you so your name is asshole."

"Well abusing your powers!"

"Pfft shut up!"

*ethans p.o.v.*

I laughed at-no with Seán as we continued playing the game.We've been dating ever since jack left singe a month of two after his tour.It wasn't a bad break up just that they thought they would be better as friends.

I looked over at him smiling at him and giggling like a little school girl.well kinda like a school girl not like yandare chan.

Surprisingly for being together for 3 months we haven't really done anything sexual yet.I don't think Seán is a very sexual person ya know?

After we finished gaming he went to his room and I went to the kitchen to make me something to eat.

"ETHAN CAN I ORDER A PIZZA!"Seán called.
Literally I was just pouring my cereal.I sighed.
"YEAH GET SOME PINEAPPLE!"I say pouring the cereal back."I LOVE PINEAPPLE!"He screamed.man that man is loud.

I put everything back and made a glass of milk.
After I finished I went to the bedroom."hey Seán do you want to-"I walked into him with his pants and boxers down sitting in his gaming chair on the computer cranking it if you catch my drift.

"Oh."Is all I said nodding my head."okay..."
He rushed to get his boxers back on."sorry."
He apologized.I brushed it off nothing like seeing your idol and loving boyfriend naked right?

I chuckled slightly."Its fine we all get urges sometimes."I say shrugging it off he laughed a bit scratching his neck."y-yeah...I guess you're right."

We sat on the bed as he played something on his laptop while I looked through random fanarts people made of the you're welcome tour.

"Damn jack look how cool these are!"I say pointing at a couple of them."yeah you should see the ones people made for my tour!"I smiled brightly."Shit I wished I never stopped drawing."

Awhile later the pizza came and jack and I ate I went to get my phone from the room but when I got in there I couldn't find it.

"Seán do you know-"I was caught off as I was turning to face the door.Something pushed me against the wall.

I blinked and looked up at the force that did that."S-Seán?..."I sputtered out a bit startled.
"Hah no~"His voice was all distorted."Guess again~"

"Jack?..."I say even though that was the same thing.He slithered his hand down under my shirt rubbing his hand up to my chest.

"A-ah j-jack what are you-"They stopped me by covering my mouth."Anti's the name~"He smirked.It made sense jack wouldn't be so forceful.

Anti pushed his body against mine roughly.
"You feel what you did to me?~"He chuckled darkly."Ah y-yeah~"I whimpered out.