Blue haired twink

Type: Sub Ethan/Dom Tyler
Ship:Tythan
Words:1,122
P.o.v.:Tyler

I walked up to the bartender and asked for a shot of whiskey."Ahhh that will be 20 bucks sir."The bartender said.I paid them and took the shot.

I noticed a boy sitting down at a stool and pushing a drunk guy off of him.I scoff at how lustful the drunk red head looks.

I decided to help the blue haired twink."Heh need help?"I say."That would be great Mark won't get off me."He said.I can tell the blue haired one is under the drinking limit just by looking at him.

I pulled the red head off of him."Ethan?"Mark said running a finger down my jaw.I blushed.
"Uh?"I say confused.

"No Mark we need to get you to your car so Amy can deal with you."Ethan says."But ethan I wanna fu-"Mark started Ethan covered marks mouth.His blush was clearly visible."Sh-shut u-up Mark."The blue twink said.

We managed to get the drunk red head to the car and get him in the backseat."I can drive you guys home if-"I start."N-No it's f-fi-ine."The stubborn blue twink says.

"No.No I insist."I say opening the passenger seat for the blue twink.He blushed and got in the car handing me the keys.

"I'm Tyler by the way."I say."I'm Ethan and the red head is mark."He says.I laugh looking at the sleeping in the back.

The blue twink told me his address and we dropped off Mark.He stayed with his girlfriend after that.

"Thanks uh we can drive back to the bar and you can go back and I'll drive home."The twink says.

"We can head back to my place."I say."but-but I don't even know you?"Ethan says."It's fine everyone is a stranger before you meet them."
I say smiling driving him to my house.

He shifts uncomfortably in his seat.I find him kinda cute.The cute blue twink.We make it to my house and I let him in.

"I will sleep on the couch and you can sleep in my bed if you-"I started saying."N-no I'm fine with the.-"He says."I insist."I say."Ugh don't be so-so nice."Says the flustered blue twink.

"Aww come on I like being nice to cute guys.0I say smiling.His blush deepened."You-You're?"
He starts."Oh haha yeah I'm gay."I say laughing.

"Have you ever kissed a guy?"He asked."Yes?"I say."Have you?"I ask.He blushes shaking his head.

"What you haven't?"I say surprised."You are so cute I'm surprised guys aren't all over you like Mark."I say.He laughs.

"Do you wanna know what it's like?"I ask.
He looks at me curiosity sparkling in his eyes.
"I mean...Hah I guess?"He said.

"Well come here sit down."J say plopping down on the couch and patting the spot in front of me.

"Here I propose this.I will sit here completely Still while you do whatever you want."I say.
"So you can see if you're gay or whatever."
I say."Erm I-"He stutters."Come on just do it."I say.He sighs and nods.

I close my eye and sit still.It takes a couple minutes before anything happens.Suddenly he presses his lips gently against mine.

I move my hand up the back of his shirt while rubbing his back."mmm."He moans when I pull him closer and he accidentally thrusts his hips into mine.

The sudden friction causes my pants to get tighter.I moan out by accident gaining the attention of the twink.

He try's to push me closer to the wall but I'm way bigger than him.I flip us over and crawl on top of him.

I loom my head over his neck before roughly sucking on it."Ahhh."He pants out thrust his hips forward.

I trail my kisses down to the collar of his shirt.
I don't even ask him before I take it off.I trail my kisses down to the hem of Ethan's boxers.

This time I look up at him."Do-Don't ple-please."He stutters."What's wrong?"I say.
"I've never done that-"He said.

"Oh okay I will be gentle it's okay.He gulps and I pull his boxers and pants down.His erection is the first thing I noticed.

I look up at him and he looked completely flustered.He was blushing and his hair was messed up.His bottom lip trembled.He was sweat kinda too.

I forced him to look at me as I gathered him in my mouth.I looked him dead in the eyes as I did this too not taking my eyes off him.

I took him deeper and he started moaning and whimpering."Ahhh F-FUUCK TY-TY-TYLER!" He moaned out.

Before I knew it he came in my mouth.
I would jack off my self later I could tell.

Ethan was completely flustered.between blushing,messy hair,sweating,Panting, Moaning,And whimpering.

I pulled my mouth off of his still half hard penis.I got an idea."I'll be right back."I said.
"O-okay."He stuttered.

I grabbed the lube and a Vibrator out of the top drawer in my bedside table.I smiled grabbing a condom and cock ring,gag,and Hand cuffs too and walking back to Ethan.

"Ethan wanna play a game?"I said."He looked confused."Well it starts like this."I said grabbing the gag.He looked at me scared.

"Here I'll help you put in on."I said putting it on him.I grabbed the cock ring off the table.
"And this."I say putting the cock ring on him.

I grabbed the hand cuffs and handcuffed him.
I then grabbed the vibrator.I lubed it and made Ethan get closer to me as I inserted it into him.

He instantly melted in pain.I layed down against the other end of the couch and unbuttoned my pants.

Ethan started moan but it was muffled.
I started jacking off to Ethan and slowly getting flustered myself.

I finally came into my hand and took ethans ring off so he could too.I sucked his neck again while jacking him off.

He was in so much pleasure he forgot We technically don't know each other.

Ethan came into my head and I pulled away from his neck taking the vibrator out and gag off of him.

He panted still whimpering and moaning.
I kissed his lips and he kissed back.we eventually pulled away and we both went to the bedroom to go to bed.

I waited till Ethan fell asleep for me to fall asleep to the sound of his soft snoring.