Chapter 14

Go to 9:31 to the end of the roast
Sorry for not updating. I just wanted to give Blackwolf more time to write but when I was gonna post my stuff suicided. My computer iPod phone. All. BROKE. So yea here😕😕😕😕😕😕

Crystal POV

"So this is the camp for the gods children." I muttered to myself as Chiron continued explaining till a camper came bursting through the doors, startling all of us as I turned and saw Percy looking at me.

No, not Percy. His brother, what was his name. Tyler, Tyler Jackson. He continued to stare at me, like he knew me from somewhere. Must seen a picture of me or something. I thought "Are you going to keep staring at me like a moron?" I questioned with a smirk on my face as realization was visible in his eyes as he stumbled back, gripping the table to steady his wobbly legs.

"Tyler! Are you okay?" I heard as a girl with blonde hair and grey eyes, no doubt a daughter of Athena appeared by his side. A daughter of Athena and a son of Poseidon. That's a very interesting pair, Poseidon and Athena won't like that. "That's impossible." he whispered in shock and disbelieve "Tyler, what do you mean? What's impossible?" Chiron said but Tyler continued to stare at me in shock while I smirked.

Percy must've told him who I am. I guess it is surprising, not everyday you see someone who should be dead alive, unless its Percy. You can't kill that idiot. He'll die and somehow come back. "Chiron, I'll give her a tour of the camp." he said shakily "Are you sure? We were just going to discuss the entrance to camp that Luke is trying to use." Chiron said unsure "I'll be fine." he said gesturing for me to join him.

"I'll come with you." The daughter of Athena said but Tyler shook his head "No Annabeth. I got it." he said as the daughter of Athena, now known as Annabeth, went to speak but Chiron spoke first "Annabeth, Tyler will be fine. I need your help with the archery lessons anyway." he said while Tyler stared at him gratefully as Annabeth looked at me, then at Tyler, then back at me.

I'm not trying to steal him from you daughter of Athena. I thought while Annabeth nodded, albeit reluctantly as Tyler looked at Nico "You're coming with us." he said grabbing Nico by the arm and dragging him outside with me in tow, leaving a confused centaur and a jealous daughter of Athena.

Linebreak

"How are you here?" He said once we got out of range of any campers "Who do you think brought me back?" I said sarcastically "Percy?" he questioned while I stared at him, shocked at his stupidity. Must've gotten that from Percy. Being around him does do that to you. "No, Chaos did. He felt that Percy wouldn't come back to the Olympians side so he brought me back. If Percy brought me back, don't you think he would've brought all his friends back also?" I said while he nodded.

"Alright, so you're Percy's partner?" He said while I rolled my eyes but nodded "Yes, I am. Why?" I said as he suddenly looked nervous and wouldn't make eye contact with me "Percy said a quest is to be given today." he said, still not making eye contact with me "What's so bad about that?" I said "He said that seven people are to go on the quest. Despite what the prophecy says." he said as I gestured for him to continue. "I still don't see what the problem is." I said but I instantly regretted it when he said the seven people who are to go on the quest.

"Grover, Tyson, Annabeth, Jennifer, me, you, and Zoe are to go on the quest." He said as I froze and felt my blood boil at the mention of her name "No. I will not go on a quest. Especially with the Hunters of Artemis." I spat as he sighed "Please?" he said pulling the exact same pair of puppy dog eyes that Percy does whenever he wants something.

"No." I said as his eyes seemingly got wider and more sadder while Nico looked at me and Tyler with a confused look on his face "Tyler, I had to deal with this from Percy. I'm not dealing with it from you also." I said but he didn't budge as I sighed "If I go on this quest. Will you stop?" I said as he nodded slightly as I rolled my eyes but had a small smile on my face as I nodded.