One month

It had been a little over a month since Kota had awaken. Slowly she began remembering small pieces of her past but still the holes in her memory made things uncertain for her.

My wife and I sat outside on the beach sparkling in the sun. I couldn't deny how bad I hated sparkling it just came across girly. Alice had stopped by and brought us a small photo album that had pictures of Kota's pregnancy, our wedding and our babies.

I was shocked to see that Dakota had my hair, he was now a year old in his looks and had a head full of hair that was thick and dark. He reminded me so much of my baby pictures. Emma had her mothers blonde hair that hung at her shoulders. My children... our children were beautiful.

Kota had finished looking at the photo album and set it in the sand beside her. "Where did we first meet?" she asked as she looked out over the sparkling water.

I looked at her and smiled. "The first official moment that we met I sorta almost knocked you out. I was in a hurry to get to my first class and accidentally plowed through you as you were coming around the corner."

She gasped and quickly brought her hand up to her head as if she had a headache. She reminded me of Alice during Bella's pregnancy. Just as quickly as she had brought her hand to her head she dropped it and went back to looking at the ocean.

"What happened to my family? Do they know what I've become? Do they miss me?" she asked in a weird tone.

She didn't remember.

I rose to my feet and brought her to hers as well. "You were like an orphan." I answered cautiously.

She was still considered a new born so she was a risk. I had to be careful about how I said things and what I said. Anything could unhinge her or set her off and I didn't want to be on the recieving end of  a newborn. It was no doubt that Kota was stronger then I was and she would be until the human blood left her system completely.

She wiped her eyes with her hands and nodded her head. "Yeah that's right. I guess I forgot."

"Your parents were murdered and you barely survived." I added.

She silently headed into the water. "So everything is real? My marraige with your, our children." she said as she watched the waves forming in the distance.

I moved carefuly into the water and waded to her side. I took her hand into mine and brought it slowly to my lips. "Everything is real." I confirmed.

When she turned to look at me I could see the hurt in her eyes. "I'm sorry that I don't remember anything at all but I want to. If I was in love I want to feel that again, and our children I'd love to meet them."

My eyes widened. "I- I can't let you around them at the moment." I said quickly. "It's just that you are a new born and-"

I was cut short by a growl erupting from her throat. The way her jaw flexed I knew that she was grinding her teeth.

"Kota." I whispered as I took a few steps back towards the shore to give her some space. "Relax."

I hear footsteps and I was quickly joined by Carlisle, Edward and Jasper. Kota turned quickly towards them and crouched down in a defensive position. Hisses slipped from her lips and she swiped at the air.

"What do I do?" I asked them as I kept Kota in my eyes view.

Jasper came forward and looked at her. Instantly I felt calm which meant so did Kota. I watched as the anger of her being seemed to slip away. She looked at me and smiled.

"Sorry about that, I knew I shouldn't have I just wanted to see what would happen if I were to get angry." She joked before she walked out of the water and towards the house.