This should get interesting

Just like Carlisle had promised he showed up and we were able to get things on the road. First thing was collecting my sperm and prepping for the artificial insemination, or in simpler words to injection of my seed to her egg. Next was the the prepping of our venom, our meaning my venom mixed with Rosalie's. I was done mourning her but still I wanted her spirit to live on even if it was just through something as simple as her venom.

Carlisle had barely began moving the sperm to the injection needle when I heard Kota awaking in the other room. Since I was no longer needed I decided to go and bid her a good morning. Kota was just slipping out of the bed when I entered the room. She smiled when she saw me and ran into my arms.

Effortlessly I lifted her into my arms and spun her around once before I set her to her feet and kissed her. She looked radiant. This was my wife, Mrs. Kota Cullen. She would bear my name for all of eternity.

"Carlisle is here." I smiled. Seconds before I brought my lips to hers I felt her body tense up. I quickly broke our kiss to find an unfamiliar look in her eyes. "What is wrong?" I asked as I pulled her closely.

She shrugged against me as she spoke. "I guess I'm just nervous thats all. What if the pregnancy doesn't take?"

I looked deep into her now grey eyes. It struck wonders in my mind at how her eyes changed colors. Very gently I pushed a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear and kissed her nose.

"If it doesn't take then we can try again. I promise, before you are changed into a vampire we will have a child together. It's what you want, its what I want. It is what we shall have, we deserve this." I replied in a gentle voice.

Kota smiled before she kissed me. That kiss turned to another, and then another. Suddenly our breaths became labored and she was pressing up against me. I tensed up my body, locking my muscles into place and held my breath. Very slowly I pushed her away to give me some space. Yes I wanted her in every way humanly possible but I was too strong to make love to her without causing her harm.

"I'm so sorry, I couldn't help myself." She replied shyly.

I took a deep breath and relaxed before I moved over to the bed where she stood and lifted her over my shoulder. "Don't be sorry for being a human." I chuckled before I carried her into the next room where Carlisle had everything set up.

It was a miracle what my father could do with his medical equipment. The second bedroom now resembled a hospital room like the one Bella was in during her pregnancy. In the middle was a hospital bed that had stirrups to hold her feet.

I carefully set her on the bed and watched as she placed her feet on either side. I then moved to stand at the head of the bed and took her hand into mine. I kissed it briefly and she looked into my eyes. I mouthed 'I love you' and watched as she smiled. I loved that smile, I made that smile.

Carlisle situated himself on a chair at the foot of the bed and brought the speculum to meet Kota. I felt Kota squeeze my hand gently as it was inserted and she was opened up. In less than five seconds Carlisle had inserted the needle and injected the fluids.

"Is that it?" Kota asked as she lifted up her head.

I squeezed her hand gently. "Yes that is all. Now I will closely monitor you and we shall know within the next few days, maybe week if it has taken. Starting tomorrow your diet will change."

I looked at Kota as I knew what this meant for her. During Bella's pregnancy her health deteriorated severely because her body wasn't getting what the baby needed and because of this the baby stole it from Bella to survive. Since the child would be half me, half vampire, it would need blood.