The K.O.P (3rd Pov)

You woke up in a different room, not remembering anything. Nothing at all. Your name, your friends, or anything. You looked around, and saw that you was in a very comfy bed. The bed was white with red icicles shaped in a K. The walls were blood red, and the floor has light gray carpet. The door was a little bit lighter red than the walls. The door burst open, and a familiar looking woman about twenty eight. She had the same hair and eye color as you, but with dark green tips. You looked at your own hair, and saw that the tips were sapphire blue.

"Agent 9b, follow me." Even her voice sounded familiar. You didn't like the idea of being called a number and letter, but you got up any way. You realized that you were wearing a suit, the same color as the tips of your hair, with a ruby red cape and matching boots. On the right of your chest, there was C the same color as the cape. You didn't realize you were following the woman. Right now, you were in a dim hallway with steel walls and floors. A boy, about sixteen, walked by and saluted you. The woman gave him a sharp look, but continued walking. That's when you noticed something. The woman was wearing a dark green suit with a snow white cape and boots. On her right side, she had a S. You reached a wooden door, which looked weird considering all the steel. The woman knocked twice, and the door slid open. There was about three teenagers around fourteen and sixteen. There is also two adults at least twenty one.

"Ah, you brought her just in time!" One of the adults said. He has bright, orange hair and wearing the same suit as you.

"Great," one of the teens said. He had blonde hair and blue eyes. He was wearing a suit like the woman who brought you here, "let's get this done, and over with."

"You don't get to call the shots!" Another teen snapped. Her curly, black hair was pulled in a ponytail. She was wearing a similar suit to the other boy.

"Shut up, both of you!" Another teen snapped. His brunette hair was sholder length.

"Would you all stop? We must hurry before they find the girl!" One of the other adults said. Her frizzy, golden brown hair pulled in a bun. She was wearing the same suit as you.

"Can someone please tell me what's going on!?" You stomped your foot, and they all stared at you. The woman gave you a worried looked. "I can't remember anything! I don't know who I am! So could somebody please explain!"

"Captain Jones, may I?" The woman got on one knee. The adult man, Captain Jones, nodded,

"Go ahead, Agent 9b." The woman got up, and stuck another needle in you.

"More needles, really?" You asked before falling asleep, again for like the fourth time in this book.

《》《》

You now remembered stuff. Like how Peter cheated on you with Michelle. It didn't seem like Peter, and as you tried to look back on the memory it came back as a blur. You also remembered that your dad, Tony Stark, killed the other Avengers. After that was when you finally broke, and joined the K.O.P.. They treated you like family, and had accepted you. They were all for peace, and if anyone dared to stand in their way, let's just say it wouldn't end well. You thought that these memories were true, thought. You had a strange feeling that they were wrong somehow. You hadn't notice where you were until something sharp poked you in the back. You turned around...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~