You guys are like...

(Y/n) Pov

I woke up, and put on a outfit for school. (Choose one of the three above) I walked out of my room, and this time Clint was taking me to school. "Hey, (n/n)." He greeted me as I walked into the kitchen. There was a bowl of (f/c) (favorite ceral) sitting on the counter. "Hurry up and eat! We're going to be late!" He rushed me. "Your dad is picking you and Peter up today. Deal with it." I finished eating, and grabbed my back pack. We hopped on Clints motorcycle. Which was black with streaks of purple on it. We got quickly to the school, and of course I was late for the third time in a row. I quickly said goodbye to Clint,  and ran to my Algebra class which was the same as Peter. I rushed in, and the teacher scolded me about being late. I sat with Peter, Ned, and Michelle. Peter to my left, Ned in front of Peter, and Michelle in front of me. Right now Ned and Michelle had their seats turned around to face the front when the teacher was talking. I slipped my hand into Peter's because I knew that nobody would see, for we were at the back of the class. I saw Peter go a little pink. The teacher got done talking, and we had to let go because Peter was right handed. We started on our assignments, and started talking about stuff like puppies and baby elephants.

-Lunch-

Peters Pov

I was holding hands with (y/n) under the table. "Dudes, you suck at keeping secrets." Michelle said, trying to be cool. Me and (y/n) turned scarlet. Man, she looked so cute when she was embarrassed. "W-what are y-you t-talking about?" (Y/n) stuttered. "Duh, you guys are like Draco and Herminoe. Harry and Ginny. Percy and Annabeth. Tris and Four. Neville and Lu-" Ned said before Michelle interrupted him. "We get it! You guys are a thing!" "Uh.." (y/n) started to say before Michelle put a finger over her lips. "Shhh! Peter you should ask her-" "Ask her what?" Flash asked, "I'm sorry Pete, I already asked (y/n), and-" "I said no! Flash go fuck someone your own size!" (Y/n) snapped. Flash looked digusted, and walked back. "Wow." I sighed. "Anyway you said ask (y/n) out!" Michelle fangirled again. It wasn't the first. She once fangirled two other students it was extremely weird. "Uh, (y-y/n) w-will y-you g-go o-out w-with me?" I stuttered. "Yes." Then she kissed me, we were interrupted with the coughs of Ned. "Yes! You know what. They're like Luke Skywalker and Princess Layia!" Ned was the one who fangirled this time. "Wait, aren't they twins?" Michelle asked. "Yeah." "Um..okay?" (Y/n) looked slightly confused. "Oh, yeah! Peter my dad is going pick us up." (Y/n) suddenly said. Then the bell rung and her and Michelle went off to gym.

Your pov

I had to change for gym. I change into a gray hoodie and black sweat pants. We watched a video from Captain America, and the did push ups. I held Michelle's feet, but she just moved her book up and down. I rolled my eyes because she did this last year too. After setups was pushups, and then laps. Then other stuff that I don't really like so...

Time skip to end of school

Me and Peter were standing outside of school waiting for dad to pick us up. We were holding hands, and blushing like crazy. A red and gold limousine pulled up. The driver window rolled down, and Happy was driving. "Guys, would you get in." He rolled his eyes, probably because he will never find love..... Anyway, Parker opened the door for me, and dad was going to be sitting right in front of us. He glared at Peter when he got in. "I got a surprise for both of you-" he said "Are you going to stop crushing on Peters aunt cause that would be great?" I interrupted him. Peter smiled trying not to laugh. "Um, no. I was going to ask you two to join Shield, but sense of that com-" "Wait! I take it back!" I saw Happy in the front seat laughing. "Okay, all you four have to do is-" "Wait, four?" This time it was Peter. "Yes, four. Your two friends have already been delivered to the Avenger HQ."
"You mean Ned and Michelle?" "Yes, Peter! Gosh, how much do i have to explain to you two! Anyway, all you need to do is fill this out." He handed us a piece of paper that looked like this:

"Wow this is amazing! Right Peter?" I said smiling until I saw Peter's face

"Wow this is amazing! Right Peter?" I said smiling until I saw Peter's face. He didn't look happy but shocked. "I have a q-question Mr. Stark." "Yeah, Pete?" "W-what about my a-aunt?" "Oh that gorgeous thing? We'll tell her." I didn't hear the rest of the conversation I was busy filling out the rest of the form. Dad had already filled out most of it. "Oh and you guys will be home school, or Avenger school. Get it?" "Dad, I love you, but I got to say that was terrible..."

"..."

We reached the new Avenger HQ. I've never seen it before because the Avengers wanted to keep it a secret. Dude, this is going to be awesome!!