Captured (Your Pov)

This is going to start close to where the window slams shuts.

I had just slammed my door shut when I notice a strange woman in my room. Her face was covered in a black hood. She was also wearing a dark magenta suit with matching combat boots. She had tons of buttons on both her wrist.

"Come with me, and I won't kill your loved ones." Her voice sounded familiar. "I'm taking silence as a yes." She pulled out a remote thing, and pushed a button on it. I was frozen on spot. Then, suddenly I was on a cool space ship thing. One the right hand side, there was a word of looked liked K.O.P. "Follow me." We had a short, silent walk. After a few minutes, we reached a room with a clear cell in the middle. The woman pressed the button, and a piece of the wall slided open. "Stay in there. Questions will start in ten minutues." She lower her hood, and I couldn't believe what I saw. She had the same hair as me, execpt for it was dyed magenta at the end, and same eyes. "I'm not who you think I am." She then pushed me inside, and the door closed.

《》《》
(Fred is back)

After fifteen minutues, they had tied me to a chair. I refused to give them any information about the Avengers. At first, I thought they were Hydra, but their suits are different. "Are you sure? Your friends are traitors to you, your family, your heart." The tiny, humpback guy said. He only had three strands of hair, and his hands arched out liked claws. They called him Mister Teal.

"They would never!" I growled.

"Let's see." He snapped his long, disgusting nails. A 72 inch flat screen tv was raised from the floor. He snapped his fingers again, and a video started to play. First, it showed my dad trying kill Steve and Bucky. Their fighting style was different than in The Civil War (the movie) it looked like dad had just gone psycho. His eyes looked ready for fresh blood. Mister Teal snapped again as another one came on. This time it was Michelle and Peter. At first, I thought that they might be looking for me, but then I reliezed that they were kissing. I felt betrayed from my supposedly my best friend and boyfriend. "See while your gone, your home is destroyed and only you can stop that."

"Fine, I'll do as you ask." I wasn't going to help a bunch of lunatics, but I wasn't going to help these people either. Just play it cool, I thought.

"All we want you to do you is put on this head set." Mister Teal snapped those ugly long fingers, and a blue head set came down. There was a bunch of wires. It wrapped around my head, and after two minutes I fell asleep.

《》 《》

That's what I saw ^ that thing up there. I am Fred, it didn't move at all, this might hurt. I couldn't ask why because then I felt my body to crazy like I was having a seizure. A scream had escaped my lips. Then I felt a slight pain in my right leg, and real...real..re... at once I was asleep again.