You Could've Been Caught

By the way this takes place around Spider Man Homecoming.

You POV
I woke up, exicted for the day. I put on my clothes for today. I felt a hand cover my eyes, I realize who it was,
"Really, Clint?"
"Yep, and that's Uncle Clint to you." I rolled my eyes. Suddenly, Vision comes thourgh the wall.
"Vision! We talked about that!" I yelled, Clint had finally removed his hands.
"Sorry, Ms. Stark."
"What's going on?" Pietro rushed in making me fall to the floor.
"Seriously!" I put my hands up in defeat, and walk out of the room shaking my head. As I walk toward the kitchen, Steve bumped into me.
"What is it today?" I say, annoyed. He just gives me a confussed look.
"(Y/n), your amazing father that over thinks himself wants to see you in the lab." Jarvis voice fills the hall. (I didn't want Jarvis to just disappear even if he becomes Vision..) I chuckle, and walk toward the elevator. I get in, and press the button that clearly saids laboratory. Listening to horrible elevator music is like being tased. Bing!! The door opens to reveal a huge lab.
"Hello, (y/n)." Bruce looks up, and waves. He is covered in oil.
"Hey!" I wave back, "My dad wanted to see me. Do you know where he is?" Bruce just smirks. I feel a hand on my shoulder, and I yelp. "Dad!"
"Hey, (n/n). Ready to see why I called you down here?" Tony asked.
"Sir, I'm the one who called her down." Jarvis said.
"Shut up, Jarvis. Any get Mark (f/n)." (Fav #)
"You made it!" I jump up with excitement. Soon me and dad were posing by each other in our suits.

"This is amazing! Can I test fly? Can I come with you with the Avengers? Can I be called IronGirl?" If dad could see my (e/c) eyes, they sparkled with excitement

"Slow down. The answers are.... yes, no, yes."
"Wait, no?" My smile was slowly turning into a frown.
"I don't want you getting hurt."
"I can do this." I shot a machine in which Bruce was under.
"Hey!" He yelled.
"Your not ready-" His phone went off. His ringtone was the theme song to My Little Pony. "Yellow? Okay, I'm on my way." He hung up. "Bruce! Come on. Uh, (n/n) I'm going, but Jarvis can take you training." He started to walk away. "Oh, your grounded for changing my ringtone!"
"Thor did it!" I yelled. "Jarvis, set up training program." I sigh, and start the program.

"How was training?" Natasha asked.
"Great." I mumbled.
"Hope your ready to start patrolling New York." Steve says. We were all sitting at the table execpt for Clint, he was helping his wife with their newborn.
"Yeah, yeah." I rolled my eyes. I pretended it was no big deal, but I was so pumped up. It may be small, but it's something.
"This is not something to be taken lightly." Tony said trying to be dad like.
"Dad, you take everything lightly."
"Whatever, get ready by nine." He rolled his eyes.

I was in the suit when Steve came up to me.
"Hey, Uncle. Where's dad?"
"His not here. He had a meeting for when we move, so I'll be sending you off tonight."
"That doesn't surprise me." I mumble.
"You shouldn't blame him." Steve said looking out at the city. "Come back at eleven." Then he walked away. I took off.
"Jarvis, can you play music?"
"Did Tony program me for a teenage kid?"
"Um...yes?"
"Yes. What song would you like to play?"
"Ride by Twenty One Pilots"

"Jarvis, scan the city for-"
"Done, there is supiscios activity on-"
"I see the screen, Jarvis. Let's go."
I flew to the street.
"Tell the boss that this crap is hard to come by." A rough male voice said.
"This gem will be the rise of Hydra!" A woman spat.
"Jarvis, start recording." I whispered.
"Recording started." I landed, close to the alley way, with a thump.
"We're being watched!" She hissed. Then she was right there in front of me. "A little spy of Ironman? You won't be getting back to him." She held up her hand, and lighting shot out her hand. It struck me, and the whole suit turned off. That's when I saw her. She had a green suit on with black combat boots. Her black hair tied in a bun, and she had scars on her face.
"I don't think you should touch that." An unfamiliar voice says. Then web's wrap around the woman. The woman hisses, "Let's leave." Then she disappears in a flash.
"I should probably call Mister Stark." Spiderman gets out his cellphone. How did he know my dad's number? "Mister Stark, I found what I'm guessing is one of your machine thingys. No sir. Okay. Bye. Contact Happy? Hello?" He looked at his phone then to me. "Uh, Mister Stark told me to wait here so-"
"Are you talking to a machine that's not even on?" Dad or IronMan interrupted him.
"Uh, no sir."
"Good, now get back to your amazing aunt."
"I hope you know that's creepy, right?"
"Yeah, especially since I got a daughter your age." Dads helmet came down. "She is going to your school, and you even think about telling her who you are then there will be huge problems. Run along."
"Yeah, yeah. Okay I get it." Spiders voice was kinda surprised. Dad then picked me up, and took me back up to the tower.

¤Time skip brought to you by the handsome IronMan¤

I was sitting on the couch with Tony giving me a talking to.
"You should have called us! You could have gotten hurt or worse! You could have died! You could've been caught!" He didn't yell but he talked in a very stern voice.
"Dad! I could have handled it!"
"How? How could you have handled it!" Now he was yelling. "By having that Spiderman save you!"
"Why is this so important?!" I was yelling now. Our faces were red with fury.
"BECAUSE THAT HYDRA WOMAN WAS YOUR MOTHER! AND THAT OTHER GUY IS YOUR UNCLE!" He let out a long sigh. "I shouldn't have told you that." He said looking at my face with tears running down it. I got up and started walking to my room. "(Y/n), I didn't..." I didn't hear what he said because I slammed my door shut. I heard footsteps outside my door. I put my face up against my pillow, and sobbed.
"Go away, Tony!" I yelled. Everyone knows when I get mad I call my dad Tony.
"It's not Tony." Steve said.
"Go away, Uncle."
"Okay." I heard him leave then heard more pair of foot steps outside.
"Go away!"
"Nah." This time it was Pietro. He opened the door. "Geez, I hope I never have children." He laughed putting a faint smile on your lips. Every time I was around him, he would make me smile. He was the funniest, maybe dumbest, cousin in the world.
"Is out family tree weird to you?" I say ignoring the argument that happened awhile ago.
"Nah. Eventhough me, Wanda, Agent Coulson, and Director Fury as cousins, no it could not be any better." Suddenly the door burst open, and Wanda appeared.
"I told him not to come. Are you alright?"
"I'm fine now."
"Stark wishes to speak to you, now. Pietro, come on." She then left. I was left thinking about the family tree. My uncle's are Clint, Bruce, Steve, Bucky, and Thor. My aunt is Natasha while my cousins are Pietro, Wanda, Coulson, and Fury.
"(Y/n), I didn't know she worked for Hydra." Tony says interrupting my thoughts. "She was a brilliant woman. A brilliant woman who went to the wrong side. You look just like her you know."
"How can she-"
"Shoot lighting?" I nodded. "Hydra was conducting experments on her when you were only three weeks. An explosion happened, I thought she died, but I was wrong. She broke into your bedroom one night, and threaten to take your life if I told any of the Avengers. That's why I don't want you reveal yourself to anyone that your IronGirl, or SpiderMan to reveal himself to you. It would make Hydra more want to find you even more."
"Can I do what she does? With lightning?" I gulped. I'm not usally nervous, but something about this made me did.
"No. She got that during the explosion. Don't think on it get to bed."
"Good night, dad." My face hit the pillow, and fell instantly asleep.