062 REAL LIFE

sixty two. real life

       AN HOUR AFTER SHE HAD CHATTED TO HER FELLOW ANGELS, she decided she needed to leave the room and show her face. it was almost 2pm and she needed to speak to chris before 5 which was when she started to film later that day.

        she was wearing Chris's jumper and famous NASA hat, just to make him happy. since he loved her wearing his clothes. Winnie took a deep breath and started to walk towards the kitchen, hearing the three men's laughs. she was sure they would stop when she walked inside. they had handled what had really happened well, but she didn't understand why chris barely spoke to her after.

      when winnie stepped into view, she half waved and blurted, "morning." although it wasn't morning, it was the afternoon. quickly realising her mistake she corrected herself, "I mean afternoon."

     mackie snorted, "nice one kiddo."

     winnie smiled, walking over to chris who was sat at the breakfast table. she was nervous and she was struggling to stop her hands shaking, winnie didn't understand why she was so nervous about speaking to her boyfriend. she just didn't want there to be any awkwardness.

     winnie put her slender arm around Chris's shoulders giving him a hug. she could feel all of their eyes on her actions and it made her feel more at ease, especially when he pulled her onto his lap. he gave her a big smile and a kiss on her temple.

     her heart was doing mini flips and she realised that they would be okay. she was just happy with chris.

      "THANK THE FUCKING LORD." seb screeched, he started to run around the kitchen with mackie. squealing like little children, they danced. chris and winnie were in fits of giggles at the grown men, mackie was singing for the pair about how happy he was while seb was doing beat boxing in the back.

     while winnie was laughing, chris turned to winnie and smiled at her form. her face was lit up, it was much better than the upset state she was in yesterday. her button nose was scrunched up, her freckles doubling in size. her eyes screwed shut as in hope to stop the happy tears from rolling. it made chris ecstatic to see her like this and it was almost like a switch clicked, he couldn't love her anymore than he did. he knew that they could get past any obstacles that were thrown at them.

he loved her.

---////
okay but I love them so much so soz
I'm watching bake off rn and I'm acc loving it !! Ik everyone was worried about the new series but I acc like it
even though I miss Mel & sue & Mary

literally making me want mini rolls rn