{You & I *Song Preference*}

Inspired from the music video coming out. I'm also not really good at doing song preferences, just throwing that out there :-) x

-

-

-

-

Ashton: "I see what it's like. I see what it's like for day and night. Never together..."

"It's just really hard, ya know?" you say into the computer, wiping the stray tears that fell down your face. You were on Skype with Ashton for a few hours and it just hit you that he's gonna be on tour away for another 4 months. Rumors have already been spread, relationships have taken detours with the other boys, and it scared you. "Babe, I know we're never together, but you can't be thinking this way. We will make it if you just avoid the rumors." he said. "But what if one is true. Day and night, I see what it's like not being next to you, getting hugs and kisses from you, and it's hard Ashton, it really is." you say into the computer. A hurt look appeared on his face. You put your head in your hands and began crying and muttered the words 'I'm sorry.' "Y/N." he began; causing you to look up. "I see what it's like too, it's tough, but we can get through it together. I love you Y/N."

Calum (his POV): "I figured it out. I figured it out from black and white. Seconds and hours..."

Y/N and I were having a movie marathon together and it was kinda boring now. Her head rested in my lap and I played with her hair, running my hands through it. I began tuning out the movie and I looked down to see her fast asleep; her tiny snores filling the whole living room. Being her best friend, I shouldn't have these feelings for her, but I do. Her beautiful (Y/H/C) that flows down her body, her (Y/E/C) eyes that shined in the sunlight, the way she thought of everything positive. Even with the imperfections and flaws she claims she has, she's still perfect. Then it hit me. From black to white. All the seconds and hours and days that passed by, I figured it out, that I was truly in love with my best friend.

Luke: "I figured it out. Saw the mistakes of up and down. Meet in the middle. There's always room for common ground.."

"We can always find a way..." Luke said; his voice trailing off in the end. You looked up at him with watery eyes and shook your head slowly before planting your eyes on the carpet. "I'm sorry Luke, we're arguing too much, it's just not worth it." your voice cracked. He ran a hand through his hair and sighed sadly. You sighed as well and turned around and began walking out. His hand caught your wrist as he spun you around to face him. "Y/N, I know we've made mistakes, and fought and had our ups and downs. But we can make this work. We can meet in the middle and makes this better- us." he says; grabbing your hands and lacing your fingers together.

Michael: "You and I. We don't wanna be like them. We can make it till the end. Nothing can come between you and I..."

You and Michael didn't have a normal relationships, like those Tumblr couples you see online. You would play video games, like Pokemon and FIFA. You would dye each other's hair. You would wake up at 4am just to go to a local park or go get something to eat. Fights were usual, just like any other relationship. You would have deep talks as you cuddled. (anybody up for a Michael cuddle..) "We aren't like them. We can prove that we are able to hold up this relationship. Nothing will ever come between you and I. I don't care if it's a year long tour, or a really bad argument, we an make it till the end."

I WANT A MICHAEL CUDDLE, I MEAN IF YOU HAD A CUDDLY ,MICHAEL IN YOUR BED, HOW COULD YOU NOT CUDDLE HIM?! I'D BE LIKE CALUM IN THAT KEEK WHEN THEY HAD CHIPMUNK VOICES AND HE KEPT POKING LUKE'S CHEEK SAYING 'CUDDLE? CUDDLE?'

I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M USING CAPITAL LETTERS.

I hope you guys enjoyed, and I plan on posting more preferences soon :-) x