{Someone Thinks You're a Couple}

Ashton: You both exchange looks. It was kind of awkward. You both sitting next to each other, each of you holding a kid in your arms, even though it was your baby cousin and Ashton had his nephew. "Sweet sweet teenage love." the old lady said before walking off with her husband. You looked up at Ashton and saw little pink circles forming on his cheeks. You laughed and kissed his cheek. You rested your head on his shoulder as you both released your kids to go on the playground. "If only we were a couple." you mumbled. He looked at you, but then shook it off. You sighed and shook your head. At least you have him as a friend.

Calum: You guys were really close friends, and you did anything and everything together. Even the most awkward things. You forced him to go shopping with you to buy a new dress. You came out in a tight purple dress that went to your knees. Calum smiled and nodded. "That's the one." he said. You smiled and went to the dressing room to take it off. As you walked to the checkout, the cashier was checking you out. "You're lucky she's yours, cuz I'd wreck you." he said; winking at you. You were in shock as Calum slid his arm around your waist. "Yeah, she is mine. So step off." he said as you paid for the dress and you both walked out. "Thanks.." you mumble.

Luke: "Come on Y/N, the pictures are all over the news !" Y/F/N said; leaning up against your locker. You slammed your locker shut and grabbed your backpack "For the last time Y/F/N, I am not dating Luke ! We're just friends, that's it !" you say; walking away. All day, people have been asking you about you and Luke, pictures of you both together. Yeah, you guys hold hands, because it's a friend thing you both do. Sometimes it gets so overwhelming. You didn't realize how bad paparazzi can be. You spent the rest of the day in your bed, curled up, not talking to anyone.

Michael: You and Michael sent to a local restaurant to get something to eat, just something you both like to do on occasion. You both sat down in a booth at Burger King when you both heard a couple of giggling girls. They slowly approached your table and asked for an autograph and pictures. "Omg, you're Y/N, Michael's girlfriend, right ?!" one of the girls asked. You almost choked on your drink. "No, sweetie we're just friends." you reassure her. She laughs. "Not according to Twitter, people are shipping you everywhere. But it was nice meeting you both !!" they both squeal as they run away. "Awkward..." you mumble before taking a sip of your soda.