{His Wedding Speech}

Ashton: "Well I didn't realize this would be so nerve wracking. Well I remember seeing you in the school hallways everyday and it actually took me a month to get the courage to talk to you. And ever since then, my life has been so much better. You put a smile on my face every second of everyday and I love that you don't get jealous when fans try to kiss me. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. Thank you."

Calum: "We had so many great childhood memories. Y/N and I practically free up together. I couldn't even picture my life without you. You're pretty much the only person I can rely on, other than Ashton, Michael and Luke. We have so many inside jokes too, it's unbelievable. But bottom line, we argue a lot and we say things we don't mean. But no matter what happens, I will always love you no matter what anybody else says. Thank you."

Luke: "I honestly can't believe I'm marrying the love of my life. Y/N, you are so amazing, words can't even describe it. You aren't afraid to be yourself around other people, but we do have a ton in common. Like our love for each other, but most importantly our love for penguins. Nah, just kidding. But deep down, no matter at happens to us, I will never stop loving you. Until the day I die, you will be my soulmate. Thank you."

Michael: "Now I was told by many people that I'm Way too immature to get married. Obviously, that was a joke. But now it's time to get serious. You have been my partner in crime ever since we were toddlers in diapers. I can trust you with any secret and I know you won't judge me. I love you with all my heart and I promise that my love for you will never die. And uh, you look really sexy in that dress. Thank you."

Feels. Can u not. K bye.