{He Dedicates a Song To You at A Concert}

Ashton: "Now, Ashton has something to say about a certain someone." Luke says; turning around to face Ashton on his drum set. He pulled out his microphone and held it up to his face. "This next song is for the lovely Y/N!!!" He said in his best announcer voice. "You make me happy, babe." he said before handing the microphone back to Luke before sitting on his drum stool and starting up the song.

Calum: "This next song is dedicated to my wonderful girlfriend Y/N!! I hope she's out there in the crowd, so she knows how much she means to me." Calum said, The crowd awwed and Calum started laughing along with the other guys. Coincidentally, you were in the front row, yet he didn't seem to notice. Michael nudged his shoulder and pointed down to you. You blew him a kiss and he blushed.

Luke: Your best friend got you tickets to his concert. You gladly accepted and you were currently sitting in the front row. "Luke would like to dedicate this new song we wrote to his lovely best friend Y/N, sitting here in the front row!!" Michael shouted; making Luke's cheeks turn a bright red. The song 'Try Hard' began playing and you couldn't help but blush as well.

Michael: "Now, this next song is dedicated to my ex girlfriend Y/N. Y/N, if you see this or are here right now, I just want you to know I love you and I'm sorry and I miss you." he said. The crowd was dead silent as 'Wherever You Are' began playing. At the end of the concert, Y/BFF/N showed you the recording of what he said since she went to the concert. You smiled and grabbed your phone to call him.

Just a quickie(; It's 2am here, why am I still awake?!

See ya guys and thanks so much for all the support!!♥