{He Hears You Sing for the First Time}

Ashton: You were sitting in your bed, waiting for Ashton to come home from tour. You were super hyped and realized you looked like a pig. You went to the bathroom and ran a shower. You grew a bad habit of singing in the shower and once you got out. You started singing Heartbreak Girl and you had to admit, you didn't sound terrible. You got to the chorus and belted it put while wrapping your wet hair up in a towel. You slipped on your clothes and grabbed the dirty ones and opened the door. You glanced up and saw Ashton standing there with a shocked face. "I didn't know you could sing." he said; dumbfounded. The dirty clothes slipped pit of your hand as you ran to give Ashton the biggest hug you could.

Calum: The boys were having a camp out with a bonfire and they invited you to come along, which you gladly excepted. The 5 of you sat on logs; you resting marshmallows. Michael and Luke pulled out their guitars and held them up. Ashton was already sitting on his drum thing and Calum sat with his hand intertwined with yours. "Let's song, something, you too Y/N." Calum said. You blushed and Michael, began playing Teenage Dirtbag and Luke joined in, as well as Ashton. You began tapping the beat with your foot before starting the song. After you ended the part, the guys, especially Calum had a dumbfounded look on their face. "Y/N, you're amazing !!" Ashton exclaimed and the other boys chimed in. Calum kissed your temple. "You really do sound great, babe." he whispered.

Luke: "And this is the G chord." Luke said; rolling the chord on his acoustic guitar. You tried to play it, but kinda failed. He as teaching you how to play You and I by One Direction. You sighed and laid on his bed on your back. Luke began playing the intro and you decided to sign along once he started. He stared at you as his fingers strummed the strings. When the chorus came on, he joined in; your voces combining perfectly into the perfect harmonies. Chills ran up your arms and down your spines. Luke took over the next 2 verses, before you brb joined in for the chorus again. He strummed the last chords and set his guitar down; laying over you; your stomachs pressed together. (nothing sexual) "That was fun. You're amazing, Y/N. He said; kissing your lips softly; making you blush.

Michael: "You ready, Y/N?" Michael said; sitting in the spiny chair by the controls. You nodded and put the headphones on. You decoded to have some fun in the recording booth. The headphones began playing Clarity by Zedd. You started out the song really strong and hit the chorus with the perfect notes; no voice cracking or anything. After you finished the song, you opened the door and Michael looked at you with a dropped jaw. You blushed and he played it back, and you saw he didn't put any auto tune corrections on the recording. You felt really awkward listening to yourself sing. By the end of the recording, Michael looked up at you with tears in his eyes. "That was brilliant, Y/N." he said; wiping his eyes. "Oh, baby!!" you said; holding him in a hug.

These are like my favorite songs<3

QOTD: What are your top 3 favorite songs ?

I honestly can't choose, there are a lot of good songs out there!

Thanks for over 5K and almost 200 votes !! Can we get 205 votes for an update?? Thanks guys!! :-) xx