Chapter 5 - Sleep

If I had the opportunity to see her before tonight then why wait, right? I could just send her a message, right? Right? Oh God... Why does this has to be so hard? I just have to call her... Or... Please, we all know that I can't do it. And... I don't wanna sound like I'm desperate to see her... Even though I am a little... But even so, I can't tell her that! I sighed. It was just 6:15am and I was already up. No excuse this time...

I knew Natsu would be sound asleep right now. I could do everything I wanted... God I wanna be with her. I laid my head on the kitchen table trying to think. From the window we could see the sunrise. It was beautiful. Then it occurred to me, I don't know why, really, that it would be even more beautiful if it was seen from the park... But I wasn't really in the mood to leave the apartment... But I never am... Ok let's go.

I got dressed and went out of my apartment heading to the park. The streets were really quiet right now. Obviously. Only crazy people who can't sleep and people who have to go to work are awake by this time. Unfortunately it looks like I'm in the 'crazy people group'. I sighed yet again. I guess I couldn't sleep because I was busy thinking about what to do this morning... I should've let it go... I got to the park. It was totally empty. You couldn't see one single person even if you looked around. I sat down on a bench. On the same bench where me and Juvia sat the other day. Suddenly I felt really sleepy. I even felt a little dizzy. I yawned and laid my head on my head. It was really uncomfortable, I was sitting down but it didn't really matter at the moment, I should've stayed home sleeping...

'Why did Ieft the apartment, again?' before I could answer my own question, I was already sleeping.
___________________

I was awake but I didn't want to open my eyes. It was actually comfortable in here- wait, wasn't I on a park bench? Just forget it, maybe it's just... I actually don't know... I decided to ignored it while I tried to make myself more comfortable hugging tighter the... The what? I forced myself to open my eyes and I went red when I saw blue hair right next to me. I knew it was Juvia. I didn't understand why though... She had her head lying on my chest while mine had been lying on top of hers. I was hugging her and she had her arms around one of mine. Judging by her steady calm breath and by the fact she was trying to find even more comfort even closer to me, if that was possible, she's asleep.

I didn't want to wake her up. And I didn't want her to. I'm just asking myself how it happened... And why, I think I would remember if I had fallen asleep with her in my arms... The people who passed by smiled at us like we were some cute couple. I don't blame them we definitely look like one... I looked at her and put her blue locks behind her ear. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment. Ok, it was like cheating, she was asleep but, hey, it wasn't me who told her to sleep in my arms. She moved a little.

"Gray-sama..." her voice was just a little above a whisper but I could hear her. But she was still sleeping. I still didn't know why she called me 'Gray-sama'. I'm not complaining! But still, it's weird, I'm not used to have anyone calling me that. She doesn't call Natsu 'Natsu-sama'. Not that I want her to.

I rested my head on top of hers again. Even in this position, I could see my wrist watch. It's 12:34pm. I slept almost six hours... That's more than I expected... Then again, I only slept maybe... Three or four hours at home. I wonder where is Natsu. I seriously hope that he isn't up to anything now... And that he has better things to do then to go look for me. Then again, maybe he already did. Who knows.

Then I noticed she was using my jacket. Black was definitely one of the colors which completed her perfectly, adding to blue. It made her pale skin look even more pure.

I never wanted to let this moment be over. It just felt so right and so nice to finally have her in my arms without her crying... Unfortunately, I knew it was just a matter of time before she wakes up and we have to go somewhere else. She then yawned and rubbed her eyes. I immediately let go of her as she sat up properly and looked at me before smiling.