Carolina Dursley and Harry Potter [Book Version] (Harry Potter)

Start from the beginning

She would help do all his chores or do all of them as his present and shower him with hugs and kisses. At night, she'll sneak him a cupcake with a note saying, 'Happy Birthday Harry!'

"Nothing really. Just the usual." He replied, eating his bacon.

"Bad news, Vernon," Petunia says, causing Carolina to look up. "Mrs. Figg's broken her leg. She can't take him."

Carolina smiled huge, turning to Harry.

"This might be your year!" she whispered, excitedly.

She promised Harry that one day, she'll show him around the Zoo when they were older.

It's been two years since she made that promise.

"You could just leave me here." Harry suggested, but he smirked at Carolina, causing her to giggle, knowing that her mother would never allow it.

Dudley started to 'cry' causing Carolina to roll her eyes.

"Oh my god Dudley grow up! Harry's our cousin for god's sakes! He's family!" She exclaimed.

The Dursley's shot her a look as if she was crazy.

"Fine then! If he can't go then...I'm not going!" she stated, causing Harry's jaw to drop.

"What?! No you're coming sweetie!" Petunia told her, frowning.

She shrugged as the doorbell rang.

Dudley's friend was here.

X

Carolina was talking to Harry, ignoring the glares from Piers Polkiss and Dudley on the way to the Zoo.

"Ooh, a motorcycle!" Carolina pointed.

"I had a dream about a motorcycle," Harry says, looking at it. "It was flying."

The car suddenly lurched forward.

"MOTORCYCLES DON'T FLY!" Vernon yelled at Harry.

"He knows that dad! It was just a dream! Heck, I was dreaming about witches and wizards last night! And I know they don't exist!" Carolina protested, not aware at how pale Vernon went at the words 'witches and wizards'.

X

Harry was having a lot of fun with his older cousin.

Carolina had a large chocolate ice cream, a chocolate mustache on her face as she licked it.

She laughed as Harry pointed it out, causing her to wipe her face with napkins.

She let him have a lick of her ice cream in exchange for a taste of his ice pop.

At the zoo restaurant after lunch, they both shared TWO knickerbocker glories since Carolina shared hers with Harry and when Dudley threw a tantrum about his, they were given his and they shared it as well.

Harry was having the best day ever as Carolina showed him around, FINALLY fulfilling her promise from two years ago.

X

They were at the reptile house, looking at a snake.

Carolina kinda liked snakes, though they weren't her favorite creatures.