2

"What is this," Suga growled at me then showed it to his group, before showing me what he was looking at. All black smudges. I forgot that the book was wet. "Oh look! We're going to be late for school!" I laughed awkwardly then ran towards the school but one of Suga's friend caught my uniform, then tugged it making me stumble backwards.

Suga then held my chin and went really close to my face, me trying not to blush. "You have until first period," he whispered then pushed me backwards. But out of nowhere I got caught by someone; I didn't bother to look at their face.

"You," Suga spits angrily. "You shouldn't be bullying someone younger than you," the mysterious person said. I recognized that voice. I turned around to see if I was right, and I was; it was Jimin and his group of cool and popular people.

-

I still remember yesterday. On the day of my birthday, Me and Sal went to her home while her parents weren't home and she gave me new clothes to wear. I got a text from the nerd. She brought the cake upstairs, then the worst of all; the news.

I heard Sal coming up so I quickly locked my phone and put it in my pocket. She opened the door to her bedroom and muttered a 'hey'. She put down the cake on her table then sat down next to me and we sat like that in awkward silence for a while. "Uh," Sal said, "I-I don't know how to say it," she lets out a small laugh then sighs, "I think we should break up," she finally says in a small voice.

"What?" I said, thinking I misheard her. "I think we should break up," she says in a louder voice. I can't process it. My world, saying she wants to break up with me? I think it's a joke. "Is this a joke?" I said. "I'm moving," she continues, "going to a better place," she says then starts crying. "This will be the last time you'll see me," she sobs.

"Where?" I questioned. My anger was slowly rising up, but I managed to keep it in control. "Somewhere better, very very far away from here," she states, tears never ending. I stood up and took my old clothes and was about to leave but got stopped by her. "Please, this is my second last day," she says crying harder, standing between me and the door.

I just stared at the door, trying to give her a signal, and she got it. "O-okay then, if you want to leave then take this," she then handed me a letter and continued, sobbing, "but open it when I'm gone," with that she unblocked the way to the exit.

I just went back home and immediately burned the clothes she gave me. Because it was no use clinging onto dead memories from dead people.

-

My hatred for Jimin was so big. But at the same time, I just felt some type of feelings for him. The feeling I can't get from Sal. I can't explain it; but whenever I go near Jimin then I just feel.. happy; I only have this rarely. Also free; I never had this feeling. And mostly, I just have this feeling that makes my hear beat quicker and my legs feel jelly; I don't know this feeling, I've never experienced it.

"Soan, go to school. I can handle this," Jimin told Soan, snapping me out of my thoughts. "W-wait who's Soan? O-oh wait i-it's me! What a-a good day! B-bye bye!" Soan waved to Jimin sheepishly then looked at me with a scared look on his face, then ran, tripping a few times. "Now that that's settled," Jimin sighed, "Why were you bullying him?" He asked seriously, staring straight at me. "Why the fuck
not?" I smirked, shrugging.

-

"Why the fuck not?" Suga smirked, shrugging. By now our 2 groups have circled us, chanting the names they think will win. Suga then motioned me to come fight him. From his position, I can tell he was already ready to fight and was waiting for my response, so I started the match.

-

I went to the schools clinic, having a bruise on my jaw and stomach. For Suga, he refused to even go to the school grounds, repeatedly calling it 'hell on earth'.

"You just need to apply ice over the bruise for a while then it'll be okay," the school nurse advised me as she tried to find ice in their fridge. "Where's the ice?" The school nurse muttered to herself as she tried finding ice again, but slower and clearer. "Damn it Daniel you've been stealing ice again you thief," she muttered then proceeded to call the janitor from her desk, asking them if they have ice.

"No, it's fine miss," I tapped her shoulder, telling her. She just shushed me and continued to forcefully ask the janitor about the ice. I decided to just leave the clinic but when I was about to do so the nurse stopped me. "You don't need ice?" She questioned me, still on the phone and I just said a quick 'no'. "You could've just told me, now I have to cancel the ice," she shouted at me and continued on the phone. "Hey idiot Daniel, I don't need your ice no more... What did you mean I ordered your ice? I already cancelled it... What do you mean 'women'? That's very sexist you sexist pig! Now I know why you're a Trump supporter! I've..." I just quickly went out of the clinic to not listen to a heated argument.

I went to the school office to file a leave from school, and surprisingly, I saw Soan come out of the office. "Hey," I said loud enough for Soan to hear. He then looked my way then waved happily and came. "Hi! What you did back there, was amazing," he tells me enthusiastically, his eyes twinkling.

His eyes slowly went from my eyes to my jaw then back to my eyes. "Hey, I think you need ice," he advised me. "Well, I went to the clinic but they have none," I tell him honestly. "Sad. Anyways, want to come home for ice? Mom's out for work so I could help you," he asked me. "Sure," I replied.

-

Soan was really patient at putting ice on my bruise. "Thanks," I said. "No problem," he replied back, his smile growing. We had a comfortable silence after that, the TV playing in the background.

"Soo," he asked, holding the ice onto my jaw, "what about your friends? Where are they?" "They can live without me for a while," I replied.

-

"Suga, are you okay? I b-brought ice f-for you," A girl asked, holding a bag of ice, trembling slightly. "Leave it here and go," I said. She quickly left the ice on my lap and went immediately.

I felt really moody after the breakup.
I felt even more moody when Soan and Jimin were nowhere in sight.

"I bet Soan seduced Jimin to do dirty things to him, what a gay bastard," I thought. But I wondered: what type of dirty things would they both do together? "Hey, you're not gay you shouldn't be thinking like that, they're none of your concern," I immediately thought. I was in deep thought, I didn't realize that I was taking ice out of the bag then putting it directly to my bruise. "Ow, fuck!" I sweared loudly, jumping out from my seat. "Shit," I muttered as I looked at the spilled ice. "Oi, get me ice!" I yelled at my followers, clicking my fingers.

-

It was evening time, and all of my friends and followers went home except me, I was walking around the neighborhood with hands in my pockets thinking, 'what are those two doing?'. I decided that I should investigate to prevent those two doing dirty things together. I know Soan's address since last time I followed him back to his home so I know his place incase.

I quickly used my memory to trace back to Soan's home and finally, after some minutes I reached there. I peeked through the window to see what they were doing and was hit by a mixture of emotions. They were making out.