0.01| WINTERS

Sun crept its way into the small cottage along Smithton Lane, sprinkling the farming fields and woodlands

Sun crept its way into the small cottage along Smithton Lane, sprinkling the farming fields and woodlands. The light shifted onto the girl's eyes that laid in the small bed. With a groan, she buried herself deeper into her pillows.

As it grew brighter, hurting her eyes to the point she had to squeeze them shut, she peaked out. Along the cream coloured wall was her honey curtains drawn open. Knowing damn well she wasn't the one behind it, she groaned once more. Sleep would be hard to come by now.

Three knocks sounded one after another, but she ignores it. Five more minutes, she begged. Yet, the knocking began, louder and at rapid speed. "Alright!" She screamed and laughter echoed back. However, Bambi Winters had a plan. Shuffling, she pulled back at her pillow, aiming it at the door. The moment it opened wide and the three culprits stepped in, she threw.

"Ouch!" A girl screamed, "for a pillow that hurt a lot."

Bambi smiled, "Sorry Aria, was hoping it would hit either Leo or Luke." Swinging her legs around the edged of the bed, the two near-identical boys to the small girl stepped out. Shocked, they ran off with a grin.

"Hey!" Aria yelled racing out the room but yelled out to Bambi, "mum said breakfast is ready Bambi!"

Gone before Bambi could reply, she made her bed and scavenged her room for any forms of clothes that weren't packed in her trunk. Finally finding something suitable, she hurried past the triplets' room, peering in and their hush whispered quietened. Planning something clearly, she thought.

Pattering down the wooden stairs, she sat at the large round table in the kitchen. Elliot Winter sat reading the Daily Prophet, spectacle running down his nose. Eying Bambi as she walked in, he nudged with a smile to where her mum stressed over the oven. "Mum suggested she would make breakfast today."

Attempting her best smile, she whispered, "good luck." Meanwhile, the triplets feet raced down the stairs like a heard of elephant, racing into the kitchen. They all wore all too suspicion grins and Bambi eyed them each.

"Ugh! Elliot, I can't get these eggs right!" Her mother, Alex, screamed. Her honey-coloured hair was plastered to her face.

Elliot gave an all too knowing look at Bambi, getting out of his chair, "Alex my dear," he reached over her side, pulling on a hob on the oven, "the hobs off." Bambi, smiled to herself why her mother hit her father with a tea towel, playfully.

Going to grab the orange juice in front of her, Bambi stopped, feeling a lightly tap at her foot. Eyes falling onto the triplets knowingly, Luke' and Leo's face was like Cheshire cats, while Aria giggled. Bending down, she spotted the small round ball rested by her feet and she knew immediately. Eyes darting between her parents and triplets, she chucked it back.

Quickly catching it, Luke shook his head, "I don't think so." Throwing it back.

Barely catching it, she stared deathly at him, "Not. A. Chance." Flinging it back, Aria and Leo eyes darted between them, while their parents were clueless.

Spotting their parents edging closer to the table, Leo elbowed Luke. Angrily, Luke turned but spotted where Leo was gesturing. But, it was too late. A bang echoed across the room, filling the air with thick brown smoke... and a foul smell.

Their mother screams were heard through their coughing, "LUKE WINTERS!"

Watching the triplets scrub at the floor, glee filled in Bambi. Their mother had rounded on them as soon as the mist was cleared, forcing them to hand clean their mess. Only taking the liberty to magically clean Elliot, Bambi and herself.

Bambi was taking a bite out of her waffles when her mother announced they had a letter from her older brother, Billy. Mouth full of food, she reached over the table begging if she could read first. Allowing it, Bambi took the thick parchment.

Billy who had always been closest with Bambi was the one all those years ago to carry Bambi into their home, barely the age of five. Since the two relationships had boomed and when he left to go on his work aboard, she counted down the days.

"Dear Family,
All is well over here in France and Merlin, dad you would have loved the Quidditch game we had. While work is slow, they've allowed us to enjoy longer breaks. So I've been exploring. A couple of weeks ago, this amazing circus came to town, Bambi you would love it. Anyway, I have some important news so I hope the family gathered. I've met a woman and I'm proud to say she's my girlfriend. Someone calm down mum, please. Yes, she amazing and you all will love her. Triplets she loves the occasional prank. Dad, she quite a news centred girl and mum she's an amazing cook, so you can stop worrying about me. Bambi, she loves adventures and dogs, just like you. Merlin, she amazing. I can't wait for you all to meet her.

Speak to you soon,
Love Billy

p.s. Her name is Lara"

Shocking as it was to read, Bambi was excited for her to brother as was her family. Reading the letter once again, she felt a sense of sadness that she was separated from him.

Bambi's thoughts were broken off when the sound of her mother voice crying out begun, " Oh goodness, look at the time. Get your things together. I will write back to Billy as soon as you are have gone." Bambi, Stood from her chair a smile backing onto her face. Back to Hogwarts.