Prefect 0.40

Prefect♛

Prefect

Bambi was truly fed up of cleaning. The moment they stepped into one of the spare bedroom and spotted the spiders the size of saucepans, Bambi, Stevie and Ron had screamed, she knew she was done. Even though they enjoyed a very long tea break after that... Grimmauld Place seen many visitors of the order coming in and out, sometimes staying for dinner. It was one night when Rose walked in with Kingsley Shacklebolt, they were all actually told something for once. Rose had attempted to request a visit with Fudge, along with Bambi but he had outright refused, calling them traitors. Bambi had been very pissy at that. Cedric had been able to finally send letter to them and surprisingly he was more happier and... well quidditch obsessed like he used to be. Stevie was the one to immediately send him her own letter back.

Bambi was finally enjoying her summer, but that was very quickly vanquished the night before Harry's hearing that was unspoken between the two. Around the dining table they sat, embracing one of Mrs weasley marvellous meals once again when Rose broke the silence. "Me and Arthur will be taking you to your hearing tomorrow, Harry." Bambi was mid bite, but stopped turning Harry.

"Is Sirius able to come?" He asked wearily gazing between Sirius and Rose.

Sirius looked saddened as she said, "No, Dumbledore thinks it better if I don't"

Dumbledore had said that? When was Dumbledore in contact with her father? Harry seemly, thought the same, "when did Dumbledore say that?"

"Last night, when you were all in bed." Well then...

That night, Bambi once again snuck out into Harry bedroom once Frankie and Ron was asleep. The moment his hearing was brought up she knew Harry was at least attempting to hide his nerves. She wasn't falling for it, shocking him when she then slid into the covers next to him. "Bloody hell, Bambi"

Hushing him, she made herself comfortable. "Keep your mouth down will ya. Don't think your trying to fool me Harry." He blinked, shifting his position. "I know your nervous about this hearing."

"I just don't know how it going to turn out." Running his hand through his hair, "Dumbledore barely speaking to me and with the Ministry now days it can all go wrong."

Bambi would be lying if she wasn't worried herself. Rose had spent the whole day with Fudge trying to convince him to acquit Harry, but the old man was stubborn. Even though she too worried for the outcome, she knew she was the only one to at least calm him down a bit. "You've got nothing to worry about."

"Hmm," he had been playing with the hem of Bambi pj top, avoiding eye contact. "Why don't I"

Grabbing his hand, his fingers stopped and eyes travelled across Bambi face. "You do realise who your dating? If the Ministry they'll have the Princess Bambi to answer too."

"Princess Bambi, huh." A smile had appeared on his face, reliving her slightly. "Is she scary then."

"Normal Bambi bites, but Princess Bambi punches." Laughing together, Harry laid a hand just above Bambi hip, sending bolts of lightening down her every bone. It was the way he smiled at her, grateful for what she was doing in the moment, that had her heart melting down to very core. Ron sudden heavy snore, startled them and Harry sharply removed his hand and distance himself further.