Running 4 President!

Start from the beginning

" Don't worry ok. If it gets serious, like really bad. Then I will let Carlisle run any tests on me that he'd like."TJ nodded. I pulled away and glanced at the clock. It was about time for me to get up anyways.   " You should go back to sleep, TJ. I need a shower." I kissed him once more before pushing him out of the bathroom. I turned the water on. I slipped out of my pajamas that I wore last night. Then stepped into the shower. I washed my hair and body quickly. I was eager to get ready for school. If I get there, I might settle my nerves.

I wrapped a towel around me as I walked out into the bedroom. TJ was already snoring again. I shook my head as I grabbed some bra and panties along with my dress. Taking all of it back into the bathroom. I dried my hair and pulled it into an over the should braid. It has gotten so long since the wedding. I thought me getting a haircut would last. But now my hair is longer than before. Brushing my teeth quickly. I did some natural makeup, just some mascara, eyeliner and lipgloss before slipping on my dress. The dress was a dark navy color with a black belt under my breasts. It was simple, but elegant for the new Class President. I smiled at myself, looking myself over. I walked out of the bathroom. Looking for my matching navy flats.

I found them under the bed. I knew TJ kicked the under there while we did it on the bed a few days ago. I shook my head and giggled at the memory. Alice actually walked in on us because of the soundproof walls. She didn't realize she had to knock. Well now the image of TJ in his Birthday suit has been scarred into Alice's and Edward's mind since he was close by to see it when it happened. Well Alice learned her lesson.

I slipped my feet into the flats. Grabbing my bookbag that was fully stocked with supplies. I made my way downstairs. I grabbed an apple from the counter of the kitchen. It was small. But we never use it unless for midnight snacks. I bit into the apple carefully not to get any juices on myself. I met everyone in the main livingroom. Not everyone was down yet so I sat down. Enjoying my apple. "Grace,  calm down. The apple didn't do anything to you." I scowled at Emmett.

" I can't help it. I have been eating them like crazy lately." I sighed. Emmett chuckled. looking at me like he knew something. But I decided not to ask. I really didn't want to know." Aren't you like supposed to be going to college, Em? Why are you up with the rest of the highschoolers?" I tilted my head. Emmett shrugged making his way to the couch. He turned on the tv. I rolled my eyes. I smiled and stood when I saw Bella and Edward walk out of the elevator. Renesmee was following close behind.

Once they walked past, I joined Renesmee. Grabbing her hand. She smiled up at me. I know she is nervous. This was only her first day of seventh grade.  We walked out to the car. Edward drove, Bella was in the passenger seat so it was Renesmee and I in the back. The ride was silent. I looked out my window. Trying to calm my nerves. My stomach was turning again. It took all of me to not tell Edward to stop the car. I knew he heard my thoughts. But hoped he wouldn't stop the car or I would kill him.

I glanced up to see Edward smirking in the mirror. I stuck my tongue out of him. The car finally parked. I got out. Grabbing my bag that was at my feet. I glanced around the parking lot. Not many people were here yet. I sighed. Watching the car pull away. Edward and Bella were dropping me off early because there was something Edward wanted me to see. I squealed when Cami and Lily came up to me. It has been so long since I seen them at my Wedding. I hugged them both." Let us see it, girl!" Cami demanded. I held out my hand. Showing them the ring again. They loved it every time. Lily giggled."How is married life, Grace?" She nudged me. Lowering her voice."Tell us all the juicy details. Since you said that if you texted us, then it would be sexting." They both winked. I looked down and blushed.  Cami and Lily linked their arms to mine on both sides and escorted me into the building.

I gasped as I saw my face everywhere. And it wasn't just my face. It was my whole self. Lily had taken pictures of my at the wedding, but I thought it was just for memories. But they were for my flyers. I looked at them."Really? Every inch of the school?" I shook my head. They both smiled." Tada! We wanted everyone to know who our Junior Year Class President was." I blushed more." I love you guys." I hugged them again. I excused myself to go to the bathroom. I practically ran from them. Quickly going to the next stall available. I found myself puking again.