Feels Like Home

Hello, everyone! Grabe lang the love that His Day is receiving lately. Sana pag pasensyahan nyo na ito bilang pa thank you. It was suppose to be posted the weekend after DTBY Finale. Kaso I was not able to complete it on time tapos nalimutan na. Pero here you go, better late than never.

Special thank you kay Ms. Cami! @maichardism

Italicized sentences/phrases/words that are not inside quotation marks are thoughts of the characters.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. This is written for fun. I am in no way associated with AlDub, Alden or Maine. The names are used in a fictitious manner. This event is a product of my imagination. If in case this happens in real life, then it is purely coincidental. No part of this one-shot may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without my permission.

© 28 August 2017

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

"So, bukas na," he said as he stood by her side of the bed in a worn out white V-neck shirt and maroon sleep shorts, drying his hair with a towel.

"Ang alin?" she replied, briefly glancing at him before turning her attention back to her laptop.

"Ewan ko sayo," he rolled his eyes and made a move to turn away from her, but she grabbed his hand before he was able to do so.

"Hehe. Joke lang. Eto naman," she grinned.

He rolled his eyes again and balled up the towel and threw it by the corner of the room where the hamper is. "Anong nafefeel mo?"

"Masaya kasi makakapagpahinga na ako. Last day na ng shoot. Yay! Freedom," she said, attention back to her laptop as he crawled to his side of the bed and slid under the covers.

"Hay naku," he sighed as he laid side ways, facing her with his head propped on his hand. "Seryoso kasi, Love. I mean, second time na natin to, may nafefeel ka bang kakaiba?"

"Hmmm..." she tilted her head to the side thinking.

"Wala naman," she replied, smiling brightly up at him.

"Wala? As in parang normal shooting day pa rin for you?" he frowned and she wanted to laugh at how he was preventing himself from pouting.

"Oo. Bakit may iba ba akong dapat ma feel?" she asked in faux confusion.

He huffed, "Nicomaine Mendoza, hindi ka man lang ba naeexcite na pakakasalan mo ang pinaka gwapo mong fiancé?"

She laughed and reached out to pinch his right cheek. "Ayun, ayun nga, lumabas rin. Fishing po sya."

"Hmp! Hindi naman eh." He sat up and playfully glared at her and even had his arms crossed over his chest.

"Tama nga sila, payb ka," she teased and turned back to her laptop.

"Ah ganun ha, tingnan natin kung payb pa ko sa gagawin ko sayo." He reached for her chin and turned her face to his direction. Their eyes locked and she got caged in his gaze that she was so familiar with. She gulped. She didn't even notice when he pried the laptop from her hands and placed it on the bedside table. And before she could even process what was happening, she was already lying flat on her back as he hovered over her. 

"Sinong payb ulit?" he asked, in a voice that made her suddenly thirsty, making her involuntarily licked her lips.

His eyes followed the movement of her tongue over her lips in trance. He swallowed and looked up at her eyes only to see them heavy lidded and wanting. He let out a low growl before capturing her lips in a searing kiss.