Everytime they had sex it had him craving for more, at work, the grocery store, in his dreams .. everywhere he couldn't get enough but neither could she.

He thrusted in and out of her tight forbidden garden, her arms were wrapped tightly around his neck as she screamed and moaned out his name.

The only sound that could be heard throughout her house was the sounds of their moans and groans but to them it was music to their ears.

Sex had became something the two did often, after that first date that happened three weeks ago the two have been inseperable. Each week she did not have Marquette she spent it with Ahmad and he pleased her every way possible and she loved every minute of it.

Comparing the sex to Reggie their was literally no competition, Ahmad was like a master at sex and had to be the best she ever had.

He made her feel spontaneous after they head sex because it wasn't normal. She's used to going to the bedroom shutting the lights off and having missionary sex.

But with Ahmad there was no clue as to what to expect. He felt any place could be used as a place to have sex, the kitchen, the living room, the car, the shower, at work wherever and she loved that about him.

What Ahmad loved about her was that he was opening her eyes to more things. He getting her to open that wild side of hers that was buried deep down inside.

Everyone had noticed the change in the two, Ahmad was more so positive and Cali was more bubbly. Anaya of course always made jokes telling her that's what good dick does to you, but in Cali eyes it was more so the way he treated her that had feeling all good inside.

When they had sex he asked questions making sure she comfortable before he proceeded, and if she wasn't they immediately stopped and tried a new position.

Cali kept thinking things would be awkward but the vibes he gave off always made her feel relaxed.

As for Ahmad she gave him something else to think about rather than his shitty life. He has yet to open up to her and he sorta didn't want too, he felt it would turn him off since he did come with a lot of baggage so he was debating on expressing himself or just keeping it quiet.

As her juices leaked down her legs, she felt the feeling in them fade away as tears threatened to fall from how good he was fucking her. Once she came he pulled out then turned her around so she was facing the wall.

Sending a smack to her ass he watched it jiggle before positioning himself with her hole then roughly entered her from the back.

With his hands postioned on the side of her waist he thrusted in and out letting the sound of her ass clapping against him fill his ears.

Throwing it back roughly, he gripped her waist tighter matching her. She slowed up some has her legs shook a little. Moving her hand to push him back some he grabbed it holding it in place as he roughly pounded in and out.

When he felt himself about to cum he went faster but cussed loudly when the sound of the doorbell went off.

Pulling out he had to catch his breath, "I'm sorry, I really don't know who that could be." Cali mumbled.

Smirking he lifted her face by her chin kissing her lips. "It's cool, get rid of they asses and meet me upstairs." Sending a smack to her ass, he grabbed his clothes then jogged up the stairs.

Cali blushed then walked to her hall closet grabbing a robe then slipped it on tying the strings around her waist to cover her nude body then grabbed her can of febreeze spraying the area.