Chapter 9

(So it's gonna get a little bit more sad here. Hope you'll enjoy)!

   Olivia's POV:

   I hugged Mom. She pushed me away. "Get away from me." She said in a voice I couldn't even recognize. "M-Mom?" I asked. "Get away from me. Not Dion. Why?" She said in that voice. She didn't sound the same. "What's wrong with her?" Meredith asked. The doctor looked at Mom. "She's just going through shock right now." The doctor said. "Please tell me why it had to be him." Mom said. I grabbed her arm. She pushed me away again. Meredith grabbed her arm. "Come on Mom let's go." Meredith said. We soon left. Mom drove us home. I sat in my room. It was all my fault. Dad and Dion are dead because of me. Dad's funeral was tomorrow. Then a few days after his, it's gonna be Dion's.

   *1 Day Later*

   Meredith's POV:

   Today was Dad's funeral. I wore a long sleeved black dress. Olivia came in. She was wearing a black T-shirt, black jeans, and black converse. Her hair was straightened out. "You ready?" I asked. Olivia nodded. "I know it's hard. For all of us." I said. Olivia nodded again. We soon left. People from Dad's job came, my grandparents, my friends. Olivia just sat on the couches in the funeral home being antisocial. Then, it was time to close the casket. Olivia was sobbing even more than the others. We went to the cemetery. We sat there. Once they were about to lower his casket, I heard a scream next to me. It was Olivia. "PLEASE DON'T PUT HIM IN THERE!!! PLEASE DON'T!!!" Olivia screamed while crying and dropped to her knees putting her arms around the casket. Her sudden outburst caused people to cry a bit more. I got up and walked towards Olivia. "Sis please." I said. "NO MEREDITH!!!" Olivia screamed again. I managed to get her to sit down. They eventually lowered the casket. We soon went home. Olivia locked herself in her room. I couldn't stand seeing her like that. Mom is still in shock. This whole thing is messed up.

   (I hope you guys enjoyed this sad chapter)!