Chapter 2

(I hope you'll enjoy guys! Don't have nothing much to say! Lol! The picture up there is what Dion looks like. If you know who that is, you're amazing! Even if you don't you still are)!

   Dion's POV:

   We walked in the woods and finally saw the lake. "Bitch yes!" Olivia yelled. I laughed. We ran over. We sat in front of it. Oli took out her bun she had. She was wearing a black crop top with red roses on it. It would look like a tank top if it wasn't a crop top. She also wore black jeans and black and white converse. Olivia had really long black hair. She looked alot like me but I had brown hair. We both have blue eyes. "Oli you look so pretty." I said. "Thanks but I really don't." Olivia said. "You do!" I said kissing her cheek. I never do that with Meredith. I just have this bond with Olivia. She smiled. I love when my little sister smiles. She's adorable.

   Olivia's POV:

   I smiled at Dion. I looked at the lake. Being at the woods with my brother is amazing! I wouldn't trade it for anything else in the world. Me and Dad go on walks all the time after dinner. Meredith and Mom do their own little things. Meredith just doesn't like hanging out with me, Dad, and Dion. Same with Mom. Soon enough, we got up and went back home for dinner. "Where were you?" Meredith asked. "The usual." I answered. "Dion! Olivia! Go wash up!" Mom yelled. "Ok." Dion said. We washed up and went to eat. "So what did you two do in the woods?" Dad asked. "We just looked at the lake and stuff." I answered since Dion had his mouth full. "That's good." Dad said. "So Meredith. You got any plans after dinner?" Dion asked swallowing his food. It was Friday so we could do whatever we want. "Nothing." Meredith replied. All she wants is to be with Mom. Not with us. She's always like that. After dinner, me and Dad went for a walk. We used to do it together as a family. But we grew tired of it. Well, Mom, Meredith, and Dion did. Not me and Dad. When we got back, Mom was in the living room and Meredith and Dion were in their rooms. I went to Meredith's room. "Hey sis!" I said. "Go away Olivia!" Meredith yelled. "I'm just saying hi." I said rolling my eyes. "Get the fuck out!" Meredith yelled standing from her bed and shoving me out her room and slammed the door. I get bullied by my sister as well sometimes. I sniffled and went to my room. Dion didn't notice since he has headphones on. I heard my parents laughing downstairs since they were watching a movie. I shut my door and cried. Nobody could hear me and Meredith doesn't care.

   Meredith's POV:

   I fucking hate Olivia so much! My friends think I'm messed up but I don't care! They don't know how it feels to have your stupid younger sister always stealing your dad and your brother away! This is why I love Mom more! I don't hate Dad or Dion. But they should know they have another daughter and sister! Not just Olivia! Honestly I just hope she dies or suffers so that I could be with Dad and Dion. That'll show her. I hope she kills herself tomorrow or something. I don't wanna be near her anymore. I hear her crying. I don't give a shit.

   (I hope y'all enjoyed that! Meredith is such a bitch right? Like damn Meredith)!