Black

Ellisas POV

Jayy walks out of the room leaving me in silence with a questioned but surprised look on my face.

I sit on my bed for a while until I hear someone come into my room, its dahvie.

"Hey Ellisa..." He smiles weakly

"Hi."

"Ellisa we are only doing this to protect you" He says with some type of sad tone.

"I know." I sigh

Dahvie walk over to me and sits on the right side of me. We sit there staring at each other for 5 minutes but it felt like hours.

He sets his hand in my right hand hand and smiles, "Ellisa, I-" he stops noticing Jayy walking into the room.

"What are you doing Dahvie?" He asks with squinted eyes.

"Nothing, just telling Ellisa that there will be more harsh consequences if she disobeys again" He says with a serious look on his face. 

"Ah good." He smirks looking at me in disgust but with some sympathy.

"Dahvie please get out of the room for at least 5 minutes, I need to speak with ellisa." Oh crap what is he going to say? I feel the sweat build up on my forehead feeling fear take over me.

Dahvie leaves the room leaving just Jayy and me.

I twirl my thumbs scared of what he's going todo or say.

"Why are you scared?" He says frowning

"I-Im not" 

"Yes you are Ellisa I feel it and see it."

I stay silent.

"Ellisa me and Dahvie have been talking about sending you to a eating disorder clinic..." He trails off.

I feel the tears build up in the corners of my eyes. No no no no no no no no!

"But we noticed you could tell someone that we were keeping you as a slave, so we decided we are going to force feed you and if you don't obey there will be consequences." 

I stay silent.

"Ellisa please, you are going to die. We dont want you too die." He says with sympathy.

Why is he all of a sudden sympathetic for me?

He out of the blue hugs me and gets up from the bed and leaves me there. I get up and walk to my mirror.

I really am getting sick and really thin.

NO ELLISA YOU ARE FAT!

No I'm not. This is apart of the illness.

NO ELLISA YOU HAVE NO ILLNESS! YOU'RE TOO FAT TO HAVE ONE!

I all of a sudden hear laughing and screaming in my head.

I start to feel dissy and walk downstairs. I walk into the living room where Jayy and Dahvie are. I walk in and the last thing I remember was blacking out.

-----

credit to: bloodsapphire for giving me this idea!