Ellisa

Dear Diary, (Part 1)

Hi, my name is Ellisa or as my masters call me, "Slave"

I was once a free girl, I lived happily and had a wealthy and happy family they must be worried sick.

The only thing I have as a friend is this diary.

My masters are, Jeremy Griffis (Jayy Von Monroe) and Jesus Torres (Dahvie Vanity) but I am only allowed to call them master or sir or else I would get beaten or scolded at, thank god I have only done it 2 times!

I hear them coming upstairs I have to go! Bye!

-End of diary entry 1-

Ellisa's POV

I hear my masters coming upstairs and I close my diary and slip it under my mattress so my masters wont find it.

"Ellisa!" Master (Jayy) yelled, I jumped into my bed and pulled the covers over me hoping my masters would believe I was asleep and would let me rest, "Ellisa god damnit!" Master (Jayy) yelled making some of the wall chips fall I flinched.

Master (Jayy) slams open the door with a evil smirk on his face. Oh shit.

He grabs my wrist and I flinch making him laugh, "Ellisa I told you over a hundred times to obey and listen when we call you!" He yelled making my heart race, "I-I'm sorry Jayy, I MEAN MASTER!" I cry in pain.

He pushes me into the kitchen, "Make something for Dahvie and me." "Oh and eat something too, you're getting very skinny Ellisa" He snaps. I sigh and get some bread and meat out, maybe master (Jayy) is right... I am getting skinny but why would he care I mean he does beat me with no emotion but pleasure and joy so why would he care if I was getting too skinny? I huff and make my them ham sandwiches and bring it out to them. "Thank you, Ellisa." Master (Dahvie) said.

I run back up to my room and lift up my mattress and get my diary, I open it up and start writing.

-----------------------------

Dear Diary, (Entry 2)

I almost said Jayy instead of master! I saw the displeased and disgusted look on his face when I had to correct myself.

I wish I could see my family back in Vermont, oh how I wish so hard but sadly it will never come true. 

I dream about the summers with my family with us all laughing and playing around and that's when I would start crying and fall asleep, I have cried myself to sleep since I have gotten here.

(End of entry 2)

I stand up and set my diary under my mattress and tidy out my skirt and walk out of my room.