Visitor...

Ellisa's POV

I nod my head to what my master (Dahvie) says. I walk upstairs into my bathroom and run the bath. I dip my feet into the bath and breath heavily because the water was so hot. I wash my body and start to wash my scalp and eventually I finish, I get out of the bath and get a towel and wrap it around my small chest. I brush my hair out and get dressed into this - www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=11898...  I smile at my reflection.

I walk downstairs and see my masters looking at me with disgust, why are they looking at me that way? "Because you look like a slut" Master (Jayy) I frown and sit down on the couch. I hear a knock on the door, "Slave go get it!" Master (Dahvie) Yells at me. I open the door and see Jeffree Star standing there smiling at me with lust, "Why aren't you a precious looking doll!" He smiles and shoves past me "Jeffree darling you're here!" Master (Jayy) says and hugs him. I raise my nose in disgust and master (Jayy) glares at me and then looks back at Jeffree, then gives him over 100 dollars... Why is he giving Jeffree money? I think and finally it snaps into my head, he's going to rape me! 

I try to run but Jeffree catches me and grabs me by my hair, "Please no please!" I scream for mercy. Jeffree drags me upstairs leaving a carpet burn on my back. He drags me into the room and throws me onto the bed. Jayy and Dahvie walk in behind by suprise, "We are going to watch to make sure she doesn't do anything idiotic." Jeffree nods and tears off my clothes and smiles seductively. Jeffree takes off his pants and thrusts and I shriek and I start to hit him and then Jayy jumps up out of his chair and comes over and holds my arms down. 

After 30 long minutes of pure torture and agony I eventually pass out.

-----------

3 HOURS LATER

-----------

I wake up and lift myself up and notice I am still naked but I am tied down to the bed with my masters looking above me, "Since you tried to run escape from Jeffree and then you attempted to attack him this will be your punishment." Jayy says calmly, "I fucking hate you and I wish ya'll would both just vanish from the earth and live in deep pain and agony in hell, where you're suppose to be!" I think. Oh shit they heard that. I feel a stinging pain on my cheek, I stared wide eyed at Jayy, "I'm getting used to her insults" Dahvie says in a monotonous voice. 

Jayy gets out a a needle and a lighter and starts to burn the needle, he walks over to me and sits on my stomach and starts to brand my lower abdomen, "Property of J.V.M. and D.V." I scream in burning agony and wail, they just laugh it off and yell demonic things to me.

after an hour he stops and gets up off of me leaving me there with blood spilling out of me and tear stained cheeks. 

"Dear God help me please..." I whisper to myself.