The only safe haven I have is my thoughts...

Ellisa's POV

I walk downstairs and I see my masters crashed out on the couch, I giggle at the sight of that. I pick up their plates and bring them to the kitchen so they can be washed, I get out the washing soap and a rag, I start to wash the plates. "Slave! You startled me" Jayy says flabbergasted, "Sorry master, I am just washing the dishes." I say.  I finish washing the dishes and sit down at the table and start to think," I wish I could get out of here, I wish I could just go home and see my family again, I HATE it here" "I HEARD THAT!" Jayy yells, I jump and look at him confused, "Yes Ellisa I can read your mind and I can hear everything you're thinking." He laughs and grabs my hand with pressure and I scream, "Please master let go!" You can hear the cowardliness in my voice.

He throws me into his room which makes me fall to the ground, "Clean up my room" He snaps at me, I sigh and start to pick up the room and start to hum my favorite song my mama use to sing to me 

Hush, little baby, don't say a word.

Papa's gonna buy you a mockingbird

And if that mockingbird won't sing,

Papa's gonna buy you a diamond ring

And if that diamond ring turns brass,

Papa's gonna buy you a looking glass

And if that looking glass gets broke,

Papa's gonna buy you a billy goat

And if that billy goat won't pull,

Papa's gonna buy you a cart and bull

And if that cart and bull turn over,

Papa's gonna buy you a dog named Rover

And if that dog named Rover won't bark

Papa's gonna buy you a horse and cart

And if that horse and cart fall down,

You'll still be the sweetest little baby in town.

I sigh and start to make Jayy's bed. I finish cleaning his room and dust off my clothes and walk out of the room, I walk into my room and lift up my mattress and get my diary.

---------------

Dear Diary, (Entry 3)

I had to clean Jayy's room today that was not fun and it was very boring and time consuming.

I don't have much to write but all I can say is, we have to keep going even if life is bringing us down.

Well diary I must go I hear master (Dahvie) call me.

(End of entry 3)

-

I put my diary under my mattress and go downstairs to see why Dahvie is yelling at me.

"Ellisa dear, may you please go take a bath and dress nice? We have people coming..." He starts to trail off. Who is coming?