eleventh

Next day at school...
.
.

Nia POV

"Finally you're back! I'm so so glad~😆😭" Sunggyu started to scream in happiness the moment he knew I came to school today.

I smiled,"Waeyo?"

Gyu pouted before continuing,"Haihh you know Woohyun is such a lazy kid! He asked me to do everything which were his works originally😭I was suffering...and with my cosplay too.."

"Yah gyu..stop complaining about your role..it suits you the most,okay?" Woohyun who was standing beside him just chuckled and tried to run away from Sunggyu when he headlocked him.

I left that two bestfriends playing around to do my unfinished works. The festival is tomorrow,so we're focusing on the preparations thoroughly.

As I was doing my job checking the outfits in the storage room,Woohyun came and took a seat beside the clothes rack. I ignored him,still doing my work diligently.

"Nia....? Nia......?"

No answer from me,I was really focused on the outfits..so..that's for Jinyoung..Naeun..Hani.... I continued filling off the blank paper with some notes.

"You're even ignoring me.." he pouted at the side but I still can see it clearly.

"Eung. Wae?"

"It's tomorrow~ I'm excited! "

"Okay."

Woohyun came up standing beside me and lower his head. I flinched,"W-what??"

"You're weird,still being cold to me. Don't you remember what happened to us yesterday?😄"

I'm blushing again. "What happened? I..I don't know anything.. besides, I was resting at home yesterday.." I avoided his gaze.

"Your face tell me everything already. Or if you forgot,let me remind you again..." he moved closer to my face and strangely I was frozed at my place.

Sunggyu POV

Where in the world did Nam Woohyun went? He was just around here just now... Gosh I'm really frustrated!

Woohyun promised to help me to fix my outfit. No..not outfit...but that freaking ugly tree cosplay. Woohyun fell on it while playing around just now,so it's definitely broken...huwaaa that chubby namu..I'll smack you hard next time when I found you.

While I was staring blankly while thinking lots of idea how to fix the cosplay and how to fix Nam Woohyun's broken head (joking) , a girl came up near me.

"Oh? Hana,"

She smiled. Oh my ...she's pretty with that smile. I shaked my head when she asked me,

"Why are you standing here alone?"

"I was thinking how to fix this cosplay. A kid broke it just now.."

"A kid?"

"Ah no.." I chuckled.

"Let me help you then. " she took the broken tree pieces and went to the corner of the class. I just followed her since I don't know what to do.

She took out some sewing utensils from her bag. She started to fix the cosplay as much as she can do. I kept looking at her. This girl is my desk mate but I rarely talked to her and didn't even dare to look at each other's face. I'm a shy person towards girls.

"Done!" She cheered after a long time,I almost getting into my dream..

"Sorry! Did I woke you up? Here,this is yours..It's all good now" she handed me the newly sewed tree cosplay. It looks much better now..

I thanked her " thank you so much,Hana." She nodded with a smile on her face. Omg. Still. pretty.

I cleared my throat when she looked at me for a long time. She then flustered "sorry!I'll be going now"

"Wait! How about going out for a drink later?" I said when she was at the door. "...my gratitude for you for helping me with this.."

She looked back. "Okay😊"

When she left the class,I stared at my cosplay. Yuhuuuu I screamed happily inside at the thought of going out with her and how to kill Nam Woohyun right now.

Nia POV

He then look at my face when he's really close to my lips,and he smiled. "Why did you close your eyes? I was just trying to wipe some dusts on your face," he chuckled teasingly.

My eyes widened,why did I waited for his kiss again? I smacked him on the shoulder and chase him off.

"Arrggghh go away Nam Woohyun! Don't disturb me!" I started to get my focus back. He laughed at my side.

"You're waiting for the kiss right? Let's wait patiently for tomorrow😆😆"

"Yah. Go. Now!" I feel like I'm gonna burst anytime now.

"Don't chase me away~ " he started to look at the outfits on the rack and picked one of the dress,"That suits you well,"

"That's my dress so give it back to meee..I need to make sure all of them aren't missing..being taken by you.." my last sentence's tone was so slow but he managed to hear me.

"Haha you supposed I'll come up here and steal this dress? I'm a guy you know,"

"Who knows..a pervert like you..." I took the dress from his hand and hang it up back at its place again.

"I'm pervert for you," he added. Goshh!!

"Yahhh stop with your talking. Don't you have any job to do?"

"My job's taking care of you,"he smiled before a bird chirping ringtone rang. "Wait for a moment," he said before taking up the call.

I just listened to him talking on the phone while continue doing my works.

"Okay,I'll be there soon. Bye" he ended the call. He called for my name,"Nia,I'm going first. Sorry I can't help you right now,"

He's not even helping me so I just nodded in agreement when he just flew out of the room excitedly. What's wrong with him getting happy all of a sudden?

Woohyun POV

It's a waste I can't tease Nia more,but my friends are here so I'm meeting them. It's been quite a long time since we last met.

I walked to the student's council room,and when I opened the door,someone hugged me tightly.

"Yo,miss you Woohyun" dongwoo smiled. I smirked.

"Woohyun ahhhhh~~ miss youu~~" Myungsoo was the one who crazily hugging me,his tears were almost flowing down but he tried to stop it.

Sungyeol who was getting annoyed at the side said,"Yah Kim Myungsoo,are you her girlfriend? Such a clingy kid."

Myungsoo replied with a cold gaze,"I don't care,"

I laughed,these guys are really something." I miss you guys too. So what's with you guys coming all the way here?"

"of course we're visiting you,brat." Hoya said.

Sungjong said ," we heard this school are having a festival and your student council's club are doing a play so we're here to see you guys," he said while putting both of his hands together,rubbing his palms in glee. "Btw I miss you gyu hyunggggg"

Sunggyu just made an annoyed face when Sungjong hugged him like there's no tomorrow. "Yahh get off meee😫 only girls get to hug me like that,arasso?"

All of us and made faces,we all know that Gyu's so shy when it comes to girls.

"Yahh...what's with your faces? I'm really going out with a pretty girl..seriously these brats aren't believing mee!!😭"

"Okay hyung,we believe in you. Btw...if gyu found someone,so you must be liking someone too..right Woohyun?" Sungyeol asked me in excitement.

All eyes were on me,waiting for my answer to the interesting question.