Scrunching my face up I scoffed, "No thank you. I will not be your worker."

He kissed his teeth, "Come on, it's just for today. And it's as a manager and I'll help get the things you need."

Looking up at the ceiling while biting my lower lip in thought, I weighed my options. Being his worker and having my stuff come on time? Or waiting over my due date for my things?

I looked down and over at Clarence was who eyeing me as I made my decision. I palmed myself mentally before chewing the inside of my jaw, "Deal, but no funny business!"

He smirked as he shot his hands up in surrender, "You have my word."

Walking through the doors of the Clarence's hotel I was in utter shock and awe. It was beautiful to say the least. I was amazed.

"Wow," I said lowly as he walked in front of me guiding me through the big expensive hotel.

I can just tell he was smirking by the way he was walking, I mentally rolled my eyes as I looked around. "Okay, so this the back room." He opened the door and there were two men, in bell hop uniforms, eating their lunch as they watch the game. Their heads shot towards us before they nodded, "Wassup Boss." Their eyes traveled towards me and they begin smirking, but Clarence pulled me towards him and he glared at the two,"If you want this job you'll keep looking straight."

They nodded quickly looking away, "Yes sir."

Clarence nodded and shut the door before we walked to the front to the front desk. There was 4 other people, three were girls and the other was a male. All three of the girls was way lighter than me, and one being white. The other two seem to be a little mixed hencing their hair and their features.

"Good afternoon Mr. Coleman," they said in unison.

"Good morning," He replied as he nudged me.

The girls didn't even acknowledge me as their eyes were stuck on Clarence and I couldn't help but to roll my eyes. "Anyways, this is your manager for the day, Ms. Larsen."

Their eyes look over to me and quickly rolled them. I mean mugged them and Clarence plucked my arm making me hiss. "Play nice," he spoke.

I shook my head, "Whatever just order my things."

I pulled out the papers from under the front desk and slid it towards the lady. "This is indeed the hotel policy ma'am. I'm sorry for your inconvenience but I really can do so little."

She glared at me and started flailing her arms, "Well I would like to speak to a manager!"

I have a tight lipped smile and nodded, "Yes ma'am. Amanda!?"

I looked at the pissed off customer and waited for Amanda to come to the front. Once she did, it look like she was going through hell. "Yes ma'am ? What's going on?"

I smiled and tilted my head, "This nice young lady is having a problem and needs to speak with the manager. Go call her for me."

"Are you serious?" The lady scoffed at how we were playing games.

Amanda looked at me weird and nodded slowly, "Okay, well. Um Miss."

Amanda was a white girl, and she had a bit of body on her surprisingly. She had dusty blonde hair with strawberry blonde highlights that laid in the middle of her back, as she pushed the strands behind her ear.