Eleven

Hey y'all🙋🏾!!!! I know it's been a lil minute but I'm back. I've been so busy with cheer practice and now I have to come up with a skit to prepare for our Christmas Play. 🤦🏾‍♀️ But that's besides the point .. lol

                   I felt my hips sway side to side as one of my hands held the cup firmly before I took a sip. My eyes hung low as they darted around studying my surroundings, full of bodies dancing and singing to the music that was being played.

"Bitch, I really can't believe you are out. We usually have to drag you out." Reema joked as Renee laughed along with her.

I rolled my eyes lazily, before waving them off. "I just needed to get out, " I responded drily. I needed to get out and away, from everything. My job, my parents, and Clarence.

" I feel you," Renee agreed and Reema nodded before she tapped Renee as she made a face.

My vision being a little fuzzy since I wear contacts, I squinted them as I turned my head to see who they were speaking about, since they obviously didn't want to tell me. "I swear I'm going to beat y'all ass!"

Reema shrugged, "I mean...I'm not saying Clarence isn't wrong for what he did, but," She tightened her lips before looking at me and I scoffed.

"What the fuck that's supposed to mean Reem?"

She rolled her eyes, "You can't get mad at him for doing him if you don't even talk to him. You rarely want to be bothered with him, shit. You don't want to be bothered with him at all. You like for dudes to chase you and you put on this Stuck Up girl act. Not all dudes have time to put up with that shit. They will eventually get tired."

I scoffed, "Wow. So you saying I deserved it?"

"I'm not saying anything. I'm just saying, you expect too much."

"At least I expect highly of myself, whereas you don't."  I waved her off, and stuff my phone in my purse.

"And what the fuck that's supposed to mean?" Reema asked standing up as she got loud.

Renee eyes darted between the both of us and she stood up and wagged her finger, "You guys chill. It isn't that deep."

I️ roll my eyes as I pick my phone up as I️ ignore Renee peacemaker comment, "Take it how the fuck you want."

Reema snorts as she grows her head back in a laugh, "See this is exactly why he did what he did. You just so full of yourself. Thinking you all high and mighty. No nigga got time for allat. You going to be 70 and still a virgin, with your black insecure miserable ass."

My eyes dart towards Reema as she points her finger and rants. I shook my head and slide from out of the booth, as Renee grabs me. "Zay don't leave. You know she be talking reckless."

"Whatever. She mean what the fuck she saying, or she wouldn't be saying that. Knowing what i went through with that shit." My voice cracked a bit as I shook my head, keeping the tears from escaping.

"LET THAT BLACK HOE LEAVE! " Reema shouts from over the table.

"Reema chill the fuck out dude!" Renee shouts back, as she look back at me and I was already leaving.

"Bye bitch! Miserable Stuck Up ass!" Reema said, dragging the "h" in bitch as I pushed open the door to exit out the building.

As soon as the wind hit my face, I felt my vision get blurry as I walked to find my rental. I wiped my tears that ran down my face as I turn on the radio as I shut my car door. My phone started ringing, but I ignored it.
I just needed to get away. From everything and everyone.