Chapter 28: His Reasons

Start from the beginning

You looked at him in shock when you two parted.

There was silence for a few moments.

"U-Um, I-I just....Y-You were....S-S-Sorry! It was in the moment and and..." Nathan looked away embarrassed by his actions.

You looked at him with a gentle smile.

"Took you long enough." You responded. Nathans face then lit up with joy. He then pulled you into a hug and then planted another quick and sweet kiss.

"HOLY FUCK, FINALLY!" You both turned to look at the door and saw Brenda being pulled away by Tifany.

Then you and Nathan looked back at each other and laughed.

"I'm guessing she shipped us."

~

"See you tomorrow!" You said to your co-workers and to Nathan.

You were soon at your apartment and just tossed your things on your couch followed by you sitting on said couch.

.          

.          .

.           .          .

"HE KISSED ME AHHH!" You shouted with a tomato red face. 

RIIIIIIING RIIIIIIIIIING 

Sounded your phone.

You jumped and then reached for your phone.

"Hello?" 

"MC! How are you?" You recognized this voice.

"V! Hi! I'm doing great thanks for asking." You said still thinking about what happened today.

"So you still up for seeing each other today?" He asked happily. 

"Of course! What time and where?"

~

"Hey V!" You greeted from a short distance. V turned to look at you with a smile.

"Hey MC, how are you?" He asked kindly as always.

"Great!" You answered honestly.

"That's good to hear. Ready?" He asked.

"Yup!"

"Where do you want to go first?" He asked as you two started walking with no destination in particular.

"I'm fine with whatever you wanna do." You answered. V nodded.

"How about we walk around, it's such a nice day today." He said while looking up at the clear blue sky.

"Sure." You two were at a park and walked around a pond to see the birds that would fly and bathe there.

V took advantage and took out his camera you didn't notice he brought.

You watched as he took pictures all professional like and then he waved at you to go over to him.

"Wanna try?" He asked. You looked at him with an 'I might break it' look.

"Nonono, it's fine" You tried to wave it off making him chuckle.

"Come on, I'll leave it on automatic, that way it'll make it easier." He said already handing the camera over to you.

You carefully took the semi-professional camera and pointed it at a bird that was drinking water from the edge. After a few clicks, you handed it back to him.

"Now, let see your masterpiece." He said while going back to the previous pictures. You were surprised to see how well they turned out.

"See? They're really nice." He complimented.