Twilight Sparkle (Creepy version)

(This was on Google)

What you'll need:

¤Strong spirit
¤Alone (night time)
¤Yourself
¤Computer
¤Voice

To do:

Before we start I want to tell you that this is dangerous, and you may risk your life. I don't want to creep you out with this spell okay!? Now let's start. At 3:00(night) open your computer, and make sure nobody is in your house, Google "creepypasta twilight sparkle" and you'll see a picture of twilight sparkle with a pencil in her mouth and creepy dark eyes that move. Click on it and move your eyes as the picture moves. Chant slowly "twilight....Perfect....Yesterday....Months" while looking at the picture. Then close the image at the part when her eyes stare in your direction fast (you should look at the picture for 2 minutes). Now get up of the computer when the computer when the computer clock is 3:02 and grab a pencil and lie in your bed. Put it in your mouth while chanting  what you chant before while licking the pencil. Then yell "PERFECT" and put the pencil under your bed. Pretend like you are sleeping and close your eyes slowly while looking at the end of your bed.There you should see twilight smiling the creepiest smile you have seen. She will ask you "what about yesterday huh?". You should close your eyes tight and not talk to her. When she gets close say "LET ME OUT MONSTER!" While pointing at her. If she does not obey your command yell "KARMA!". Then turn her your back and fall asleep. You will have a sleep paralysis. You can't not talk, can't move, or anything. THIS IS YOUR FATE.

Tip :

To get out of a sleep paralysis, hold your breath

RULES:

1.Don't touch the computer while doing this
2.Don't yell random things or say hi,just the things that I told you
3.Don't touch her
4.Don't stop scaring at the picture or it may not work
5.Don't try this if you are paranoid
6.Don't actually fall asleep if you don't want the sleep paralysis wait until the morning.

A/N : please Don't do this I don't want anyone to die