Yous ma baby
Ma fucking cinnamon apple
Ma roll

This chapter is gonna be a glimpse of taekook's life
If you decide to skip it, please just read the end.

[BEWARE: slightly mature content and strong language]

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

Taehyung was almost falling asleep, the rhytmical brushing against his lips lulling him back into the peaceful slumber from which he'd just woken up.
If it wasn't for the second stylist that held his jaw while she was working on the hair, his head would probably roll to the side, sleep taking him just like Jungkook did last night.

An obnoxious yawn stretched his lips that were currently being filled in with a rose colour and the stylist-noona in front of him almost fell from her chair.

"Taehyung-sshi, didn't you brush your teeth this morning?!", she spoke, her voice a mix of amused and disgusted as she waved her skilled hands in front of the model's face, trying to get rid of the nasty smell.

"What morning?", said male laughed, somehow sounding cheerful despite the early hours.
"I woke up at what.. 3?"

"I suppose you didn't sleep much?", the other woman who was currently curling several strands of his bangs giggled and pointed at the deep purple marks on his neck.
Bless makeup.

"You know Jungkook-"

"Gossiping about me again?", Jungkook chuckled as he entered the room, his eyes focused on the camera he held in his hands and a concentrated expression was etched into his face.

"As if we ever do anything else", the older smirked, throwing his lover a playful wink.

"I know you don't, diamond. Can't blame you though", the man said smugly before returning his eyes to the camera.
"Be ready in five."

And ready he was, in five.

Taehyung stood in front of the white background, the stylist-noonas adding a few last touches to his hair and adjusting his beanie until Jungkook took a glance at his A. Lange & Sohne watch and shooed them away so he could finally get to work.

"We're starting now", he declared and raised the camera up to his eyes, squinting one in order to get the perfect vision.

The first few snaps were to figure out the lighting but as everything seemed to fit they got to work right away.

The years of experience Taehyung had were noticeable, the way his body shifted into another position with every snap of the camera, his motions looking so swift but they were so calm, Jungkook already knew not one single picture would be blurry.

The older's gaze shifted from the camera to the man behind it and his tongue darted out to wet his lips as he looked away somewhere on the floor.

Taehyung was ethereal.

Jungkook was a simple man.
White tee, jeans and a pair of Timberlands - that's all he needed.
All those fancy dress shirts, the ridiculous patterns and unnecessary amounts of fabric on places fabric shouldn't even be (if you asked him) - he didn't need any of that.

But when Taehyung wore them,
That was another story.

The baggy black shirt with the absurdly big tiger face on the front suddenly looked like the most appealing thing the older could've chosen to wear, the grey beanie with ear flaps on him looked better than any superb head of hair he'd ever seen before and the black and grey checkered coat draped over his broad shoulders, which had reminded Jungkook of a chessboard before, looked so beautiful and cosy, he wanted to join his lover underneath.