The Return of Cow-Man

Start from the beginning

“But that’s what siblings do.” Kakashi insists.

“Sarah and I don’t fight.”

Kakashi touches my shoulder lightly, squeezing. “How did Aveino break her promise?”

I chuckle darkly. “It was something really stupid and I shouldn’t have let it get to me like it did.”

“Care to elaborate?” He squeezes again.

“She promised she’d stop smoking. But she didn’t.” I sigh softly. “I’m tired. Carry me to our room?” I hold my arms out like a small child.

Rolling his eyes, Kakashi stands and then scoops me up. I wind my arms around his neck, resting my head in the crook of his neck-my nose brushing against his neck. He carries me bridal-style to the edge of the roof and then jumps off. My grip tightens as we fall.

“Did you talk to Inari, yet?” I yawn slightly.

He looks down, chuckling. “Yes, actually I have.”

I nod. “Good.”

Sakura and Sasuke look up as we reenter the house. I blow them kisses and we slowly climb the stairs. “Do you still want me to act like I don’t care?” I ask dully as he kicks our door open with his foot.

Closing the door behind us, he walks over to the bed and lowers me gingerly down onto the mattress, his eye closed. He leans forward and presses his forehead to mine.

“No. I don’t want you to change. Period.”

“Period?”

“You’re not allowed to change a single thing about yourself.” He says warily, pulling back and moving towards the light switch near the door. “I love you just the way you are.”

“Love?”

He freezes, body stiffening. I smirk silently to myself and crawl under the covers after throwing my shoes to the opposite side of the room.

“That’s okay, Kaka-Baka, I’ll pretend I didn’t hear it.” I roll over onto my side. “But it’ll cost you!”

I hear him let out a breathless laugh and the lights flicker off. He crawls into the bed next to me and throws and arm around my torso, yanking me closer to him. Blushing slightly, I snuggle into his warmth, hand resting against the toasty skin of his chest.

“Night.” I yawn softly.

“Sleep tight.” He whispers back.

----------------aweeeeeX3morefluffishness!--------------------

“Alright.” Kakashi smiles slightly. “We’ll leave Naruto in your capable hands. He’s pushed his body to the limit, as usual, so he might not be able to move today at all.”

“What about you?” Tsunami asks, a small frown gracing her features. “You’re still recovering as well.”

“Minor technicalities.” I dismiss her worry with a flick of my wrist, grinning. “Here, I’ll prove to you that he’s fine.” I shove hard against him, aiming to push him into the water. He doesn’t move, naturally, and looks down at me with a faint amused expression.

“Haha, alright, let’s go!” Tazuna waves us forward.

We all wave to Tsunami as we follow Tazuna.

I pull Kakashi aside, “Don’t freak out when we get there.”

He stares at me for one long moment and then a dark frown settles across his features. “Maybe you should-”

“Kakashi.” I growl in a low warning.

“Right. Let’s go catch up.” He grabs my hand and tugs me forward. I smirk.

“What the heck is this?!” Tazuna shouts.

Kakashi looks to me and I nod. This is what I had been talking about. All the builders were sprawled across the bridge, moaning and groaning. And it wasn’t from working.

“What’s going on?!What happened?!”  

 I crouch down low, fingers curling around my new sword, and wait. A large cloud of mist washes over us and I hear the kids gasp in understanding.

“Sasuke! Sakura! Get ready!” Kakashi orders, pulling me behind him as Sakura and Sasuke move around to guard Tazuna.

“It’s Zabuza, isn’t it?” Sakura asks. “This is his hidden mist jutsu!”

I nod, even though she probably can’t see me.

“Sorry I kept you two waiting, Kakashi. I see you’ve grown quite fond of the girl, eh? And you’ve still got those brats.” Zabuza’s voice floats out through the mist.

“Maybe I should kill them first.”

Done!! :D Hope you enjoy! Tell me what you think lol

----Cloud<3