Unfortunate Begginings

You got ready and dressed and went around the house. You noticed that you seemed to be one of the first people that was awake, even Yui was asleep. Eventually you found Kanato and asked him what was going on.

"You haven't realized? We're vampires. We function best at night, so we go to school at night. Night for us is basically day for a human, isn't that right Teddy?" Kanato replied, looking down to his bear, very cutely named 'Teddy'.

"So does that mean I'll be attending night school?"

"I'm not sure if Reji will have you sent or not, but most likely yes." He said as he walked off. You went to your room and grabbed your earphones and your phone, going out to the living room and laying on a couch, one arm covering your forehead and another danging off of the edge of the couch.

"Oh, looks like we have another Shu." You heard the boy named Ayato scoff

"Oi, why are you so noisy?" You complained and tried to direct your focus back onto your music.

"Noisy? Why are you practically a replica of Shu?!" He retorted, and you ignored him, turning up your music. He walked off and you listened to your music, until you felt yourself being shook. You opened one eye lazily and paused your music as you sat up and put your earphones around your neck. You saw Shu scowling at you, and realized that everything was much darker then before. You turned around and saw that it was nighttime. "You were on my couch all day. Don't let it happen again. We won't be here because we're going to school. See you later." he huffed, and you chuckled to yourself seeing how mad he got about the couch belonging to him and him alone. You got up and went to lay in your room on your bed. You did, and you saw that there was a uniform in your room, with a note next to it.

     (Y/N),

You and Yui will both be attending school with us. Your first day will be tomorrow, so please get used to staying up at night and sleeping during the day. Don't be troublesome while we are gone.

You scoffed at the note, but decided to crumple it and throw it away as you went to your bed and layed down. You listened to your music and after 30 minutes or so, you got up and looked for Yui. You found her, and you both just started chatting about what you thought was going on and why you were brought here. Eventually you started talking about other subjects and yui, being the girl she is (with her friends, that is), she started asking who you thought was cute.

"We've only been here for a few hours and you're already concerned as to who's cute?!" You chuckled

"What? I want to know who you think's cute!" She teased

"Ugh, well that Kanato kid is cute in his own way. He's a childish type of cute though. He always carries around that little bear."

"Haha, I have to agree with you there! If it weren't for the introductions, I would've thought he was the youngest, not that Subaru kid!" She laughed, and you laughed with her, agreeing. Eventually you went back to your room and begun listening to your music again. You felt your bed dip next to you, and you turned to see Shu laying down next to you, playing his music. You turned your head back to how it was. A little later, you feel him shift next to you. You turn to him, and he looks at you. You stare at eachother for a while until you turn red and ask him what he's doing.

"I'm listening to my music... but i'm thirsty."

"Ugh, you really think I'm going to let someone bite me that easily? Plus, even you said that someone could bite me and try to claim me!" You argue, but Shu pins you to the bed and pauses your music and starts  taking your earphones out of your ears when you glare at him.