"Omg gurlll yes, I'm just so jealous of you're unfathomable fabulishousness. Like first let me take a selfie biatch." I retorted sarcastically in what was supposed to a be a stereotypical, American teen voice.

The dress I was wearing was a short sparkly dress, in case we had to make a quick getaway I could run in this dress. I might accidentally flash someone, but I can move quickly in it.

To play the part I also have to wear something the devil made...high heels! I don't get how girls can wear them all day long and most of the night. I have only been wearing them for an hour and my foot is starting to hurt but I can run in these I have no idea how I can but I can.

"Ready to get into the limo?" Liam asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, Let's go." I said.

Once we got outside of my tiny apartment Liam led the way to the limo.

"Ladies first." Liam said, holding the door open for me.

"I agree, Go ahead and get into the limo." I said gesturing Liam to get into the limo.

"Ladies first" I said you could pratically hear the smirk in my voice.

"Ha ha, just get in." Liam said.

"Fine" I said flopping into the limo.

"Why'd you guys get a limo? Doesn't it seem a bit...like prom?"

"Eh, I guess. Simon just booked us a limo, so that's what we ride in." Liam stated looking out the window.

We sat in silence for about a minute and them Liam burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Don't you find it a bit humorous that you're my body guard, and protecting me when I'm your big brother. Shouldn't that be the other way around?" Liam said still chuckling.

"To be honest, I never thought about that." I said.

"I'm glad I found you lea."Liam was cut of by the limo door opening.

"Change of plans Liam." Simon said sticking his head in the limo door.

"What do you mean?" Liam asked looking confused.

"Leanna can't go to the event with you, Liam." Simon said.

"Why the hell not?" Liam questioned angrily.

"It's been brought to my attention that a week ago Leanna and Harry were seen together holding each other. There have been rumours about this "mystery girl" and Harry going out. She's only playing a part for an excuse of why she is always with you guys." Simon said looking completely serious.

"So what you're saying is?" Liam questioned angrily.

"She has to go with Harry." Simon said

"No" Liam stated firmly.

"Yes Liam!" Simon fired back.

" No, I'm not letting her go with Harry!" Liam said grabbing my arm.

"Since when do you give her permission Liam? She's just your body guard!" Simon shouted, completely exasperated.

Liam looked upset and gave me an apologetic look.

I gave him reassuring nod.

"Ok, now that we've got that settled, we should be heading off."

"Come on boys!" Simon yelled.

The boys all packed into the limo while Harry had smug look that I wanted to smack off and I could tell Liam did too.